Thread: Intel core i5 760 is getting overheated.

Intel core i5 760 is getting overheated.

I have the Intel core i5 760 on my system and in addition to all this I have this processor on the ASUS Motherboard. Well the thing is that I had no issue with the installation of the components but now I have seen that the temperature of the processor is getting high. Can you please tell me what can be the way by which I can have this issue solved? I have seen that the processor is just getting heated what can be done so that I can help to lower the temperature here. Any suggestion on this will be really appreciated. Please try to come up with the solution soon.

Re: Intel core i5 760 is getting overheated.

Well you have mentioned that the processor of your system is getting overheated. Well I just want to know how did you come to know about this. In addition to this I would also like to know what was the temperature that you have seen here. Well please let me know about this and then let us all decide if at all you are having the temperature of the processor really high. Please let me know about this in your next post soon.

Let me tell you that in order to see the temperature if you want you can go to the BIOS of the Motherboard and there you can see the actual temperature of the Processor. Well if at it is 40 to 45 C then let me tell you that it is somewhat tolerable and if that is somewhat high then you can see for the fans of the CPU and then you can see for this all by yourself. If at all it is in the range of the 60 to 70 then I think that it is really serious and you will have to see for the cooler in your case. See if you can have this solved in this manner.

In my opinion I think that you need to have the heatsink and the case of the CPU cleaned and I think that can really help you with the case of yours here. Well most of the times the dust on the Fans of the CPU and the Motherboard and the Processor block the Fans and hence can cause you the issues here. Well see if I am correct in saying this here. Just clean up all the things and let me know if the little cleaning here helped you with the scenario here.

Well let me tell you that that the Motherboard that you are having here is not capable of working with the Core i5 and hence I think that you can go for something that has the Motherboard from the Intel. Well that is the thing that I can suggest you here. If you ask me I think that you can go with the Intel Desktop Board DP55WB. Also if you want to stick with the Asus then I think that going with the Cooler in your case can really help you here.