Thread: Core Temperature vs processor Temperature

Core Temperature vs processor Temperature

I just newly obtain an Intel Q6600 as well as run it all the way through Orthos on stock speeds for 8 hours on the way to check for initial steadinesses as well as I observe a huge dissimilarity in core temperatures all the way through Core Temp plus the CPU temperature throughout AI Probe.Core Temperature information Core0: 61 degrees C Core1: 60 degrees C Core2: 52 degrees C Core3: 50degrees C however AI Probe account the CPU temperature as 52 degrees C beneath load.I am in suspense on the way to overclock my Q6600 as well as I have heard that the temp be supposed to be not went more than above 65 degrees C beneath load however are they state that core temp be supposed to be not went more than above 65 degrees C or else the CPU temp point out by the mobo?
    My system configuration:
    Intel Q6600 B3
    Tuniq Tower 120
    ASUS P5K
    8800GTS 640MB
    2GB DDR2 1066

Re: Core Temperature vs processor Temperature

I would go by means of CPU temperature if you be familiar with it is quite precise. Only if CPU is reside under 60C, I would state you are okay.If you encompass a CPU temperature monitor inside the BIOS, set it on the way to 60 degrees C.The core temperatures will differ a lot, as well as they cannot find out of supply with no increase the CPU temperature what went before a warning point.Offer you a lot a smaller amount of concern regarding as well as fiddle by means of it.

Verify the Tjunction temp at the same time as informed by means of core temperature. It be supposed to illustrate 100 degrees C. You be able to securely pull core temperature capable of about 80 degrees C intended for short period. 70 degrees C to 75 degrees C beneath core temperature is protected. The 9 degrees C to 10 degrees C dissimilarity between Cores 1/2 to 3/4 appear to recommend your cooler is tighter one face as compare the other. The cores be supposed to have alike temp.

Thank you for all the information you have provided. I have attempted overclocking on the way to 3Ghz however I begin hitting 65 degrees C on the CPU subsequent to 15 minute on Orthos. The cores reside beneath 75 degrees C other than cores 2 as well as 3 reside as a minimum a fine 3 degrees C to 4 degrees C beneath what cores 0 plus 1 are doing. I have also verify on my Tuniq appear to observe if my cooler is tighter on one surface as compare the other similar to Russian Sensation recommended however each and every one the screws are as tight as I be able to make them. Possibly I positioned the thermal paste in the incorrect means? I have as well examined that the Arctic Silver 5 acquires up to 200 hours on the way to "burn in" however does that actually create a dissimilarity?

I have been making use of a freeware application known as Computer Wizard 2008. It demonstrates three temp: 1]CPU Temp,2] Core #1 Temp and 3]Core #2 Temp.I encompass an AMD X2 6000 plus CPU. The AMD sites say that the maximum temperature for it is 55 degrees C to 65 degrees C.At the moment the program I am making use states that my CPU temperature reside approximately 40 degrees C, however my Core 1 as well as Core 2 temperatures vary around 50 degrees C to 60 degrees C depending on the load. If it’s a in reality high load they went more than 60 degrees C. As a result at what time AMD state the temperature be supposed to be between 55 degrees C to 65 degrees C do they suggest the CPU temperature, or else the common of the two core temperatures?Why CPU Temperature is in general subsequently to a great extent lower as compare to the core temperatures? Is this common?

I had the similar dissimilarity in core temperatures."This is usual. Core0 is used primary at the same time as Core1 is frequently at still or else used exceptionally slight until you make use of a application that be able to stress both cores. At the same time as you go downward from core 0-core 1-core 2-core 3 they are used a smaller amount by means of core0 taking the majority of the process.At what time each and every one cores are maxed to 100 percentages it is not unusual on the way to observe small difference in temperature between cores."