Thread: Gigabyte GA-H57M-USB no video

Gigabyte GA-H57M-USB no video

I have recently upgraded the system of mine. I have the Windows 7 as the operating system on this new build system and in addition to this I have just bought a new motherboard from the Gigabyte’s desk the model number of the Motherboard is Gigabyte GA-H57M-USB. Now the thing is that I cannot have the video out from here. Can you all please tell me a way by which I can have this working in a proper manner?

Re: Gigabyte GA-H57M-USB no video

You have mentioned that you have upgraded the system and you have installed the new motherboard here and hence I think that it will be nice if you can have the BIOS of your system upgraded and I am sure that the upgradation of the BIOS will really help you in the matter here. Well please try this and let me know if the BIOS upgradation really helped you with the scenario here. Please notify me about the things here.

You did not mention about the Graphic Card if you are having that on your system. I would suggest you to plug the cord of the monitor in the port of the Graphic Card and see if that can help a bit with this and if that does not help then you can go with the default port of the system and then can see if that can help a bit with your case. Please try to insert the cord there and then let me know about this soon. See if that can help a bit with the situation of yours.

I think that you have done something wrong with the RAM see if you have bought a new RAM stick and that can be causing you the issue. Well I have faced the similar issue and the case was that I was having only 1GB of RAM and I purchased another 1GB so that I can have in all 2GB but then I realized that because of the distinction of the frequency I was not able to have both the RAM stick synchronized and hence was getting the issue. If that is the same in your case then I would suggest you to buy one stick of RAM and then try that on the system.

Well after looking at all the things it will be better if you can have the Drivers for various components that you have on your motherboard and see if that can help a bit in your case. I am sure that installing the Drivers here in your case can help a bit with the scenario of yours. Please do this and let me know if the issue was solved by following this simple instruction. If at all you have installed the drivers uninstall them and again do the reinstallation and let me know what it resulted in

Thanks a lot for the last post and I am really happy with the way you have just mentioned in the last post well I have the Video now working well here. I tried installing the drivers here and now the things are going in a pretty nice manner. The installation of the Drivers really did the trick here. I would have really gone with this way but when I did it; did not go in the manner as it went this time well this is really weird but the thing is that it is working fine now and hence I am happy for this.