Thread: how to fix bios when flashing fails

how to fix bios when flashing fails

I have recently heard about the the bios flash. What do you mean by BIOS flash. I have some knowledge related to bios. I have also heard that bios flash is one of the method which is used when the bios fails. So what is the exact procedure in the bios flash. If possible please do explain me in detail. Are there any ill effects of the bios flash. Please suggest me something about it. I am asking this because my bios has failed to respond and I am looking for some solutions to know whether it can respond now.

Re: how to fix bios when flashing fails

First of all let me tell you that flash is not used when your bios fails to respond. Flashing is a method wherein you think of upgrading the bios chip. The up gradation cannot be done the same way as that of the software's in the computer. BIOS is a little chip in the motherboard. In order to erase the earlier version of the software and replace it with the new version, can only be done by the process called as flashing. So flashing is the process which is used during upgrading the BIOS not during the failure of the BIOS.

Now when you talk about the use of the flashing in the bios it is also very necessary to know on which occasion is the bios flashed. BIOS is flashed only when the system’s is upgrading to a new processor. When the system is upgrading to a new processor to adjust the much faster speed of the processor, a bios is flashed. When you think of upgrading your hard disk i.e when you shift to higher disk space at that time also you have to flash the bios. Also while performing the bios flashes you must be very careful the bios is the first chip that runs when you start the computer. So whenever you began the flashing process make sure you end it carefully. If you have not done the flashing process then it will affect your entire bios this in turn will make your PC a dummy thing.

Now talking about your bios chip if it is failed then try replacing the chip with the new set of the bios chip. You can probably get it replaced by the motherboard manufacturer. You must specify them their motherboard model number. Once you specify the mother board model number they will probably help you out in selecting the perfect bios chip for your computer. So carry on with this solution it will help you out.