Thread: GA-790XTA-UD4 BIOS not updating

GA-790XTA-UD4 BIOS not updating

I've loaded the bios down, unpacked and loaded onto a disk. I have restarted Windows and "End" is pressed, was so "Q-Flash", I selected the disk, but then it went not great, as if it does not have the right data. I am not able to understand what I am doing wrong? Also let me tell you that I am not having anything else stored on disk, except only the extracted files. I am expecting some help from you members.

Re: GA-790XTA-UD4 BIOS not updating

Participating views USB flash drive (formatted FAT16/FAT32) and go in any success. Floppy disks are one of those things, personally I do not trust them on the way. It is important before the Flash - "load opimized default" to set in bios - reboot and save. Immediately back into the BIOS and the previously downloaded, unpacked. Then file on diskette or USB flash drive (USB storage detect must be enabled to) host which is very important. Keep DMI Data on disabled (in Q-Flash) put in flashing with Q-Flash! Then repeat the flash process. If the BIOS flashed - the "load opimized defaults" set back, save and restart do. Only then into the bios and the usual settings again.

If you do not see the data in the Bios, then what is wrong! Do you have the downloaded file and unzip and then 3 received files copied or equal to you the bios like the storage medium extract on? The three files you need on the stick, disc or a FAT16/32 partitioned with a small partition on the hard disk in order to flash your Bios! So far I see you've apparently only one file copied. I would like to give an example, so that you can understand more properly. Here, in this example, you have the F3 (the latest was F4A ) at the bottom as downloaded executable file - you eye out and they get the top 3 files that you need for your Flash! The file FlashSpi is the software that flashes the BIOS, the BIOS itself and the required batch file.

I have unpacked the so on the FAT32 formatted drive, but when I start Qflash, there is just only the floppy disk and hard drive, no trace of the stick. On the hard drive I've also packed before, but it was not found in Qflash. The one file that you saw, which is previously stored current times Bios (a file) was that it finds on your hard drive, but just not new Bios which consists of three parts. So you will have to change it (or troubleshoot), then only you can do it.

The one file that you saw, which is previously stored current times Bios (a file) was that it finds on your hard drive, but just not new Bios which consists of three parts.
    In that case I would try maybe @ Bios! But watch out if you try on it, make sure you have run any programs in the background, the problems could - such as firewalls and virus scanners, etc.! Also, I would then reset after shutdown, once the CMOS. Have you in the BIOS, the options for USB and so on, otherwise your stick is not found! - USB storage detect particular to "enabled" switch and the other relevant USB option.