Thread: Upgrade advice for motherboard of HP Pavillion Laptop

Upgrade advice for motherboard of HP Pavillion Laptop

I have a HP Pavillion Laptop in my case and the thing here is that I want to have the upgrade the Motherboard that I have on this laptop and hence would like to have advice on that. I have seen that a lot of issues are coming up with this laptop and will be happy with that to have it here in my pocket. Can you all please tell me if is worth that I go for the upgrading the Motherboard in the HP Pavillion laptop. Please suggest me some of the motherboard for this laptop.

Re: Upgrade advice for motherboard of HP Pavillion Laptop

Well if you are issues with the Laptop and in addition to this if you are having issues with that and you are sure that the issue is because of the Motherboard then I think that it will be really nice to have a n upgrade of this and see if that can help you with the scenario that you are facing at the moment. Also in addition to that I would also like to tell that please go with the replacement if and only if you are sure that Motherboard is faulty and if not then try to see for some of the drivers that can help you here with this.

In your post above you have not mentioned the model number of the laptop that you are having and if you would have given that I would have told you to go with which Motherboard. In desktops well it is really easy to decide and I think that it would have been very easy if you would have made an attempt for that. I have the HP Pavillion DV9400 laptop and the Motherboard that I have here is the same that I was having on the laptop before. Just bought a new one and now everything is really fine with the system that I have at this moment.

You have mentioned that you have a lot of issue with the laptop that you have at this moment and hence I think that it will be nice if you can go to the service centre and ask them for their advice on this as I think that they are the best one who can deal with the things here on this laptop. If at all you are under warranty they replace the problematic part in your case and will do that for free for sure. In addition to that I would like to say that you cannot have this replacement done all by yourself and you will need to take help from some one really expert in this and that is the only chance that I can say at this moment.

Well in my opinion I think that you will be required to have the BIOS upgraded here and I think that it will really help if at all you are having issues with the Motherboard. Well as it has been said that replacing the Motherboard or upgrading the Motherboard will require you to take assistance from some experienced hands and I think that it is what I can suggest you at the moment here. Try to make the BIOS upgrade and for that please you can get the update for the BIOS from the official site and you can have that from there. Go to the HP official site and on that site go to the DOWNLOAD section there. You will be required to feed in the proper model of the laptop and then you will be required to feed the proper operating system and then you will have the perfect match for the drivers and I think that it will really help with the situation that you are dealing with at the moment. Hope that you can have this in a proper manner.

You have the issue with the motherboard and for making an advice on the Motherboard I think that having the new Motherboard and that too of the same model of the Motherboard on the Laptop will really help you with the issue. For the Motherboard from some other company I think that you will be required to see for the one that fits in the socket of the Laptop and that can fit with the EXACT FREQUENCY that you have for your system. Please while making that take the laptop to the service center and I think that people at the service center will really help you to find the perfect motherboard with the exact frequency that you are required to have for your system. Hope that you can have something from the advice that I have suggested here.