Thread: Drivers Missing for ULi SATA/RAID Controller

Drivers Missing for ULi SATA/RAID Controller

I have presently buy parts as well as composed a new PC system. My Motherboard is AsRock M3A785GXH/128 as well as about on the way to the producer it be supposed to be Windows 7 hardware set.However I cannot install Windows 7 pro 64 bit on top of my new system. The Windows 7 installation application cannot observe my hard drives as well as desire a driver on the way to them. I suppose that be supposed to be a driver for the SATA controller on top of the motherboard. I have tried on the way to make use of the drivers on the motherboard cd-rom as well as tried to make use of the drivers from asrock website, however Windows 7 will not recognize them.I have speak to AsRock regarding this problem, however I'm waiting for an reply as well as hoped that you guys may has observe this trouble previous to, as well as will answer earlier than AsRock Support I be supposed to state that I can’t install Windows Vista Business 64bit without several troubles at all.Any idea would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Drivers Missing for ULi SATA/RAID Controller

Several ASRock board are at a standstill physically jumpered, I be familiar with for the reason that I lately had at the same time as ASR X48 Turbo-Twins WiFi board as well as it was an huge PITA by reason of the jumpering problem!You may possibly require re-arranging the jumper caps on the way to obtain the board to do what you are attempting; however you will require on the way to submit to the ASRock book of words.

I presently used up about two hours trying on the way to obtain Windows 7 to install on an elder PC as a result of lack of workable Sata drivers. Windows Vista did not encompass several troubles by means of the drivers however Windows 7 must have blacklisted them for the reason that they may possibly be too old. I have found this driver ULi SATA/RAID Controller (M1575/1697) 1.0.5.9 (Windows) after that it redirects me to download link.I downloaded Floppy-AA1697.zip (Vista x64) however comes by means of both 32 bit as well as 64 bit drivers. Vista make use of the similar 6.3.0.2 version however the date on the file is 4/30/2010I wish that this assist somebody save hours of time.

We face the similar trouble trying on the way to install Windows 7 on an aged Acer Aspire T650 / ULI M1573.While searching on net I come across your post and really your post save time for us. I spent the well again part of two days trying on the way to shape out why the installation would suspend at the "completing installation" step. Thanks for your help.

Possibly you are able to obtain it going in 'compatible' or else IDE emulation mode.After that do the required sata driver install by means of the installed operating system.
    step 1) Place it for compatibility mode or else IDE mode
    step 2) Load by means of no floppy drivers
    step 3) Get operating system functioning
    step 4) In the registry place the MSAHCI key
    step 5) Restart. It will after that makes use of the generic sata driver
    step 6) after that update to your newest Mobo driver
    Good luck! Hope this helps.

I downloaded the drivers as well as place them on a flash drive. And follow the link you have listed. The problem is that the drivers were in an executable set-up which was not documented. Is there anyhow that I be able to take out the drivers from the .exe? I attempt on the way to run it as of from the computer where it was downloaded from as well as I obtain an error message "running on an unsupported system", which make logic in view of the fact that it is a dissimilar kind of PC.