Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Entry level motherboard for AMD

Motherboard Processor & RAM

Old 01-12-2010

Entry level motherboard for AMD

I am school student and had buy new computer system few month ago but now its motherboard is not working I donít know what the exact problem I have shown it to engineer and he said to buy new motherboard but my processor is AMD and I want a basic entry level motherboard which can come in very nominal cost and full fill my basic requirement. I am using my computer for basic application like Microsoft office, internet surfing and listening music. so please if you have any idea about anygood motherboard so let me know with its price and specification and compatible with my AMD processor.

Old 01-12-2010

Re: Entry level motherboard for AMD

As per my knowledge in year 2008 AMD launched its high-end 790FX + SB600 chipset but it’s not very popular in the market .then AMD launches its entry level mother board is 780G + SB700 South Bridge which is with Micro-ATX solution. It gives full support to DVI+HDMI output and built in Radeon HD 3200 GPU. Its suitable for all types of users. it’s also cheaper in price that any other manufacturer and also give warranty of 1 year . I think you should go with this model for your needs.
Old 01-12-2010

As my brother also in school and he has entry level configuration computer and he using this mother board which is running successfully from long time , so I can tell go with this model. ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO Motherboard.,Its very good options for starter pc because its very anticipated ATI Radeon HD 4200 Graphics which give good support to graphics also and you can play pc games with out any interruption with DiretX 10.1 . AMD 785G platform gives better video performance than AMD 780G chipset which uses ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics. Its known as fastest mother board with AMD processor. and best compatibility with it.
Old 01-12-2010

AMD is known company for chip set so doesn’t worry when you are buying mother board of AMD. I have one option for basic level mother board that is AMD690 which is improved from the AMD (AMD+ATI).By making a chipset that brings jointly the joint strengths of AMD CPU and platform technology features of the ATI Radeon X1250 GPU. It has integrated graphics which are based on ATI Radeon X1250 GPU. It has great future I think you have to buy it .

TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Tags: , , , ,