Thread: I am getting System Error message after I change my Motherboard

I am getting System Error message after I change my Motherboard

Hello everybody, few days ago my computer was being overheated in very little time. Then after this issue I have opened the CPU cabinet and I have noticed lost of dust was present on my motherboard. That‘s why I have called a computer guy to clean it. Once he made dust free my system it did not boot up, just it uses to give black screen for few time and then it shutdown. I have given to hardware shop in order to repair it, after two days they said that four pins of your mother board is broken, so you have to buy a new motherboard. I have told ok they gave me new mother board, but now it shows system error message. In reply they told to format my whole PC. And the problem is that I have installed license copy of Window 7 along with that I have 60GB of important data that I need. So I wanted to know that after changing the mother board error occurs?

Re: I am getting System Error message after I change my Motherboard

Generally you won’t get any error message after assembling new motherboard, when you buy new motherboard with the same version and that brand only. Yes, in case if you will try to install new motherboard that is different from the old installed motherboard. At that time your PC will not boot, this is because the fresh motherboard wants a special set of drivers as contrast to the currently installed in your computer.

If that much amount of data is really important to you. Then I would suggest you to buy a small portable Hard Disk ranging from 5GB and install window XP on that drive. After that start you PC, and the origin must be noticeable in Windows, back up your all data to some external hard disk. Then restart and install on original hard disk with little as a slave. After moving the data your work completed, and I will suggest you to keep two HD with you to avoid this condition.

You can make backup your data with the help of Linux Live DVD. For this insert Linux Live DVD into DVD-ROM and start bios setup and give the booting priority to the DVD ROM. And start you system with the operating system Linux and backup your important data to some external or portable hard disk which you have with you. But you will not be able to get that license key again. From next time onward regularly take the back up of the important data.