Thread: Upgrade Configuration for Pentium i5 760

Upgrade Configuration for Pentium i5 760

I have been using the computer for long and so now I am planning to get some up-gradation in my computer so that I can perform all the extra works that were performed by me. I have been using my older PC since 10 yrs and now got some plans with getting a one that will help me out with the configuration work. Please give me the suggestions to get the newer motherboard , RAM, PSU and also the cabinet and all this things were brought by me with mere Rs.15,000. Before I had made the use of the old ati card - Sapphire HD 2600 XT because the use of the PSU that I have been using in the computer system.

re: Upgrade Configuration for Pentium i5 760

Try out the configuration that is given below:
    • Use the Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD2 that you will get for the ocst of Rs.5,500.
    • Then you got to make the use of the 2x2GB DDR3 that will cost you Rs.4,200.
    • Get the Crosair Vx450 that will lead you to shell the amount of Rs.3,600.
    • Try the cabinet that is of the NZXT Gamma which will cost you Rs.2000.
    • Then it will cost upto Rs.15300.

And I think that this specification should work properly for you.

Hey thank you for the set-up configuration also i wanted to get all the information of the PSU that are available. I was planning to but the PSU online. I wanted to get it online so that I can get the multiple options for it so that I can get the cheapest of them all and the best for the system that I am using. Also I have heard that their are best deals for the use of the PSU that are available in the Online store. I am planning for the use of the Corsair, please suggest me the best in the Corsair itself if possible or in any other of the company that can be used for the PSU option.

Make the use of the Corsair CMPSU-600G Power Supply Unit that will work perfectly for you. Also it gets a little crazy when you talk about the with the use of the power supplies. Thier are many companies that do not manufacture their own power supplies and their are only few of them who are manufacturing the power supplies that are being supplied to other different companies. Corsair's are said to one of the excellent reputation that is providing the high quality and the high performance PSU's. ut the truth is that the Corsair does not make the PSU's. Most of the PSU's of the Corsair are made by the Seasonic. And Seasonic is said to be the manufacturer that is making the and selling the PSU by taking the brand name of the Corsair.

I have cleared all the other doubts and now planning to make the use of the Graphic Card that will be well suited for the computer that I am using. I have been planning for the use of the Nvidia graphic card and now many are telling me that instead of the use of the Nvidia you can also make the sue of Radeon 5770 card and also the Sapphire 5770, Vapor-X from the Lynx company. Let’s see if this entire graphic card will work properly for the system that you guys have specified to me above.