Thread: Varying Voltage And Stabilizing The CPU Voltage

Varying Voltage And Stabilizing The CPU Voltage

I have just recently got myself a newer system with the configuration that is given below:
    I7 920 that is using the Intel BOXDX58SO and also the use of the XFX ATI HD4890 GPU, and the cooler-master extreme power supply that is of the 600W, the HDD that IO amusing is of the 500GB and last but not the least 2*2GB Transcend with the use of the DDR3 1333Mhz RAM and then the use of the V8 CPU cooler. And also I wanted to display the use of the 93Ghz with BIOS having the default settings but I7 920 is 2.66 GHz right. My room temperature is proximately 35-38 degree Celsius and the temperature of my computer is 50-55 and the ambient temperature is said to be around 49 degree Celsius and also tell me how to make the voltage low in the CPU. Please provide me with a proper solution for this.

re: Varying Voltage And Stabilizing The CPU Voltage

First of all making the use of the 600W coolermater extreme power supply with the specified system that you are telling me is hell bad, and the output for this is not good and may cause you various other problems. Instead make the use of the Corsiar VX550 that will be far safer for using with the ystem that you have specified earlier and also before doing this just go and read the PSU guide first.

I am confused of what to use for the system that is of the cool-master 650 W or the 750 W. Make sure that you read the guide before making the installation of the cool master that are said to be recommended and also the user guide will mentions the advantages and disadvantages of the product. Also they are having of being classified on the categories of that are based on the system. And also you got to optimize the BIOS system that can be used for the specification of the varying of the voltage.

If the above steps are not working for you then you can also see the various methods that can be used for the checking of the stability of the CPU that can be done by making the use of the various software's that are being developed for the stability checking. Also keep the track of the system when you have changed the PSU to rule out any of the possibility that has been left out. The stability will tell you whether the older PSU has effected your system or not. For that you got to download the Intel test run that are basically used for the Stability checking.

I have tried using the Corsair 850TX which is having the air cooler of the 850W which I got it for the budget costing of Rs.10,700. Also with it to remove the problem of the varying voltage that is caused in my system I have brought the cm extreme power that I got it for Rs 3,700. But I found that the use of the Corsair itself is helping me out well with the voltage issues to so I am returning that for the price tag of Rs 2700 and so the final price for me for Corsair 850TX will come around to Rs 8,000. Now my main concern is that I don't have to change the PSU. Cause changing the PSU will lead to make a whole lot of changes through the system.