Thread: High Temperature issue with AMD Athlon II x2

High Temperature issue with AMD Athlon II x2

I had immediately bought innovative assembled pc by means of AMD Athlon II X2 model 245 processor, ASUS motherboard, OS is Windows 7. My pc gets hang a number of time. And I become aware of by means of the intention of it forever in day time. When the room temperature is diminutive hot. And my fan is not on. When my fan is on and the room temperature is okay, it works for 3 - 4 hours devoid of several tribulations. In night in addition it runs extremely well. Additional than when it hangs not even the mouse pointer shifts a pixel. How do I determine & create confirm it’s for the reason by means of the intention of temperature tribulations. And if yes then how do I overcome this tribulations is there several setting I be able to revolutionize to create the CPU cooler. My intex cabinet has side wall fan in addition in it.

Re: High Temperature issue with AMD Athlon II x2

I in addition have comprised the 5600+ Brisbane CPU. I am utilizing stock heatsink and fan, it idles at 40 degree C and beneath load goes up to 100 degree C. The system in addition shuts down the majority of the time when it’s beneath load. I contact amd customer care and they recommended reapplying the thermal paste. I have encompassed later added 3 additional chassis fan to my system and the temps are tranquil in the high 90s beneath load. My CPU fan and heat sink is uncontaminated no dust accumulation. I read by means of the intention of amd heatsinks come by means of high presentation thermal paste pre-applied, so determine to re-applying thermal paste do me several superior. Be able to this be several hardware tribulations by means of the cpu.

You have to give the impression of being in the bios, if you be able to physically set the cpu voltage set it to the suggested voltage, as sometimes the mobo determine to overvolt the processor if left on auto in addition create certain your chip is seated appropriately to the motherboard and there’s no bent or misplaced processor pins my mate had a number of missing pins and he fired his processor I would by no means trust the thermal arrange by means of the intention of comes by means of the stock coolers, I always utilize my own, I would suggest Ocz freeze, it’s the most excellent stuff by means of the intention of I encompass utilized What motherboard encompass you got. It turned out the perpetrator was the mobo. I have encompassed ASUS M2N-MX SE PLUS. I acquire my pc to my supplier and they said it’s the error of mobo they reinstate my mobo by means of M2N68-AM.

I have contained the Athlon X2 5600+CPU. The primary I utilized stock heatsink and fan, tranquil, even individual idle, CPU temperature went upto 70 degree C and then the system shut down. I consideration the tribulations was by means of the heatsink and the fan and inaugurated an additional one, Cooler Master CK8-8JD2B-OL-GP. Tranquil the CPU maintain heating up to 75 quantity and it shuts down. The heatsink heats up an enormous deal, too. I re-applied thermal paste additional than it did not assist. The mobo is MSI K9N Neo V3, the power make available is Hipro HP-P4507F5W, 400 W. The similar tribulations here Athlon 64 X2 5600+ CPU, GIGABYTE mobo, additional than the tribulations started 1 month ago. Till then the whole thing was ok. At present I be able to hear it extremely loud the temperature accomplish 85 degrees extremely easy.

I have big predicament by means of my notebook. Each time I do switch is not f.e. office, the cpu is receiving tremendously hot, raises to additional than 100 degree and then the notebook turns off. This occurs for illustration when playing a game (warcraft3, starcraft2, bus driver, enemy territory or whatever), commencing time to time when watching an hd movie. Even when giving the impression of being youtube hd videos the notebook now and then turn off cause cpu temperature higher than 100 degree. The tribulations is by means of the intention of highly concentrated tasks encompass a predisposition to get your laptop hot. It, on the other hand, is supposed to not occur immediately by playing games or watching HD videos. You might have a predicament by means of clogged vents, poor conduction connecting your CPU and/or GPU and the heat pipe, failing or clogged fan, high ambient high temperature in your room or a number of settings in your power organization.

I am having terrible experience by means of my HP LAPTOP PAVILION DV6 by means of "2.3 GHz AMD Turion X2 Dual-Core Mobile Processor RM-77" when I locate the technique on web the processor temperature is customary commencing 50-60, additional than at the same time as I am playing games it goes till 82 degresse of celcius I be familiar by means of this is not superior for processor, I contacted hp technical hold up or maintain additional than they did not be familiar by means of several idea to solve my tribulations, I saw here a assortment of placement regarding overheating similar tribulations. I checkered by means of CPU-Z CORE VID 0.800V did anybody solved this tribulations please let me be familiar with.