Thread: Upgrading Computer Build to play latest pc games

Upgrading Computer Build to play latest pc games

Hi Guys,Please help me:
    I want to run Win7 Ultimate 32 Bit and i want to have Multitasking and Play PC games(Latest)
    Money is the Problem in my Case.
    I have:
    CPU-Intel Core 2 Duo e7200
    MOBO-Intel DG31PR
    RAM-2GB DDR2
    HDD-2TB(More than Enough)
    NO GPU
    My Pc is a Mainstream Pc,but when i am Borred,i want to have Fun with my Games too,please Suggest me a Budget Upgrade,ie.not more than 20K.

Re: Upgrading Computer Build to play latest pc games

I suppose your motherboard is not made for gaming. Gaming motherboards start at the price of Rs. 10000. A graphics card is what needed for gaming. You cannot play high end games on your motherboard since it has integrated graphics that is crap than actual GPU. Only you can play light games and old games on your rig. Read some threads about computer build @ Rs. 50000 - System around Rs.50000/$1000

Well,the tHread you Suggested doesn't contains the Build upto 20K.

First let me know which of the Computer game you wanted to play. As most of game does not require the much Graphic. But nowdays all games are running with the high end graphic. I think that your system is not having the bad Configuration and all you need is Graphic Card for your system which is having the compatibility with the Intel DG31PR Board. So if you can then install the latest Graphic Card and enjoy gaming. To know more about configuration under 20k visit this.
    Recommended computer under 20k to 25k

ThumbsUp Re: Upgrading Computer Build to play latest pc games

Quote Originally Posted by Kunal View Post
    First let me know which of the Computer game you wanted to play. As most of game does not require the much Graphic. But nowdays all games are running with the high end graphic. I think that your system is not having the bad Configuration and all you need is Graphic Card for your system which is having the compatibility with the Intel DG31PR Board. So if you can then install the latest Graphic Card and enjoy gaming. To know more about configuration under 20k visit this.
    Recommended computer under 20k to 25k
    @Kunal,tumne sahi kha,I have good Build,but i need Windows 7 too,i am Thinking of Upgrading my Whole System upto 20k with AMD Cpu,witha nice GPU,I am right,i have Heard that Amd's are Burnt up using Long Hpur Runs,The Heatsink Melts the Board,is this True?
    Please reply FAsT.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahilkr View Post
    i have Heard that Amd's are Burnt up using Long Hpur Runs,The Heatsink Melts the Board,is this True?
    Please reply FAsT.
    Nope buddy, it doesn't melts the board but surely it damages board along with processor as well. Your CPU-Intel Core 2 Duo e7200 is best with your system. Just go for a graphic card and you will be done. You will get some good idead and choices from this article: List of best Graphic Card for PC gaming in India