Thread: After changing the motherboard my pc does not starts and produces the ticking sound

After changing the motherboard my pc does not starts and produces the ticking sound

Before few days when I was working on my machine, then automatically my machine got shut down, so I showed it a hard ware engineer and he told me that my motherboard is being damaged and I need to change it, so I changed it and now when I am trying to start my machine, then i am not able to start it. It just produces the ticking sound. I need you help in order to solve my issue. If you have any idea related with this problem, then try to post it here. Please try to post you reply as early as possible. I will be greatly thankful to you if you do it. Thanks.

Re: After changing the motherboard my pc does not starts and produces the ticking sound

I think the problem you are facing might be related with the power supply. So I will advise you to go check you power supply. Even I was facing the same problem on my machine before few months. My system was not getting started and it was just producing a ticking sound. One my friend who is a computer engineer suggested me to change my power supply. So after doing that i was able to fix my problem. You can also go for the same solution as it might even help you out. Hope the solution which I have provided to you will help you out.

Re: After changing the motherboard my pc does not starts and produces the ticking sound

For you problem I will advise you to check your hard drive, i.e. whether the hard drive is causing the problem or not. Some time the hard drive is the cause of this kind of problem. Try to re-visit the engineer who has changed you motherboard and explain you problem to him, I hope that he will check your hard drive and specify you the cause of the problem. Hope have helped you.

From today morning even I am facing problem on my machine. My machine automatically gets turned off in between. Every time I start it and after about 10 to 15 minutes it again get turned off. Is the problem which I am facing is related with the motherboard or it is related to something else. Does anyone have any idea related with this issue, please try to help me out? I will be eagerly waiting for your reply. Please help. Thanks.

I will advise you to reinstall the motherboard in you cabinet. I think that by doing that your problem might get fixed. Because even I was facing the same problem of ticking sound in my machine and after doing this try when I trying to start my machine, then I was not getting any ticking sound and it started normally. I think it will help you as well.