Thread: Unable to find the drivers for VIA chipset

Unable to find the drivers for VIA chipset

I am having the VIA chipset on my system. I am using the same from last few years. And I have the windows XP operating system. The thing her is that I want to uninstall the current operating system and then install the latest one. But the thing I want to know is that whether I want to install all the drivers again. If yes then from where I will get these drivers. Please help me in this case to solve this problem.

Re: Unable to find the drivers for VIA chipset

Yes you can get the drivers over internet. What you have to do here is that just search for the drivers you will definitely get the drivers there. Then you have to download the same. Once you download the drivers install it on your system. Make sure that you will download the driver from the official site which will give the original and the compatible driver for the operating system that you are using.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there is no need for searching the drivers in fact what you have to in this case is that just upgrade the operating system of yours. Upgrading the windows XP to any other windows version that is the windows 7 or vista. If you will look for this irrelevant updates and get rid of the problem. I am sure that it will help you to solve your issue.

According to me you have to go with the VIA EPIA PE-Series Mini-ITX Board. It is the latest motherboard for the version you are looking for. If you will go for this mother board then you can use the any operating system on that board and also will get you the drivers compatible I am sure thas this mother board will help you to solve all your issues and also will not give you any problems in the future.

I was also using the same motherboard but later found that it was outdated and the drivers for the same are rarely available. And that is the reason why I decided to go with the Intel’s motherboard as well as the chipset. So in this case I will suggest you to go with the Intel chipset because it is one of the best in this business and also provides the finest motherboard and processors. I am sure that opting for this will definitely help you to load the operating system you want and also with the drivers needed. And there will be no compatibility issue. I hope that it will help you to resolve your problem.

Why don’t you go for the VIA EPIA-PE10000G mother board it also the best motherboard for your system. And you have also experienced it by using its older version. Actually the main reason that I am suggesting you this board is because the motherboard that you are using is quite old and it is not currently available. So what you have to do is just buy a new one which will help your cause. Here are some of its features that will enable you to know more about this motherboard.
    • The product name is VIA EPIA-PE10000G
    • It provides you the VIA VT8235M South Bridge as well as the north bridge with a DDR RAM,
    • It provides you the form factor with it that is nothing but the Mini-ITX and the Graphics card slots, Sound card slots, Network card slots on the board
    • It gives you the CPU of type TypeVia C3
    • The onboard CPU is of type VIA C3 1.0GHz EBGA
    • Memory type DDR RAM