Thread: Intel Core 2 Duo T9600 OR Intel Core i7 720QM

Intel Core 2 Duo T9600 OR Intel Core i7 720QM

One of my friend is looking for a laptop which he would be using specially for gaming on it. So he is confused in choosing the processor for his laptop. He has chosen two as Intel Core 2 Duo T9600 & Intel Core i7 720QM. Can anybody suggest me that which would be the better processor to play games without any tension of lagging or crashing. Though I have not played on the Core i7 ever so I don't have any idea about it. Thanks in Advance, You may suggest some other processors as well.

Re: Intel Core 2 Duo T9600 OR Intel Core i7 720QM

The G51Vx ASUS is a powerful notebook with an integrated NVIDIA GeForce GTX260M with 1 GB DDR3 VRAM, for experiments Gaming more lifelike. Gamers will also be armed with a backlit keyboard to conquer enemy lands even in the dark, and the rendering technology EAX Advanced HD 3D audio. The processing power of G51VX based on the Intel Core 2 Duo Centrino 2, the latter being among the latest generation of Intel processors more efficient. Combining the power of a dual-core processor ultra-fast, a powerful graphics processor and a high capacity hard disk, the G51VX has been tested to achieve very good performance scores. The G51Vx incorporates proprietary technology Power4 Gear Hybrid to boost system performance through an intuitive user interface. This interface offers several power modes, including Turbo Extreme mode, offering the ability to adjust his diet by use of the computer. With a dedicated GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260M and PhysX technology, the ASUS G51Vx offers new prospects for parties graphics more realistic and dynamic. The GPU offers a capacity of 1GB DDR3 VRAM, much more interesting than the standard DDR2 video memory. Also, with a score of 10648 in 3DMark, the G51Vx ranks ahead of other 15 inch notebooks do not reach more than 3000.

I think that you don’t need to have any high end graphic card on core i7 laptop. Actually it is always to best to buy the latest thing so that you can use the same for long time as the compatibility period of the same would be longer. And iCore of an Intel processors are success of an Intel according to their performance not only for high graphical gaming but as well as supporting for the heavy loaded programs. I suggest you to buy any laptop with the Core i7 processor which would be anytime better than the older one if you consider to upgrade it anytime.

Lovers of the Apple machines have immediately noticed the HP Envy 15 adopts a design very similar to the previous MacBook Pro 15-inch Apple brand. The HP machine does it better than his model. For its part, Asus renews its range ROG (Republic Of Gamers) with the release of Windows 7. The Asus-G60J JX031V is part of the new kids. This is an opportunity to choose processors stars of the moment, I named the Intel Core i7. What give a good boost to these machines dedicated to video games!

G60J The ASUS is a powerful notebook with an integrated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260M DDR3 memory with 1 GB VRAM, for experiments Gaming more lifelike on screen 16''. Gamers will also be armed with a backlit keyboard to conquer enemy lands even in the dark, and the rendering technology EAX Advanced HD 3D audio. The G60J is more than a gaming platform. It includes an Intel Core i7 to offer incredible execution speeds, and a multimedia entertainment improved. G60J the rendering technology supports 3D sound EAX Advanced HD 4.0. This technology automatically detects the sound environment of the game to give you the 3D effect the most appropriate and immerse yourself well in a total immersion in your games. It offers up to 64 different 3D effects and is supported by more than 300 games. They are supported by technology CMSS (Creative Multi-Speaker Surround) and integrated speakers Altec Lansing speakers for surround sound in stereo.

The ASUS proprietary technology SonicMaster improves sound quality by combining paper cones and foam. The resonant frequency offers better sound levels and more detailed sound. The N71Vn features a dedicated subwoofer offering low sounds and delivering a powerful 2.1 sound channels for better sound quality. This housing works in conjunction with the Altec Lansing speaker system supports SRS Premium Sound for a clear sound and incredible realism. Video Magic improves the image quality of your DVDs with the standard 740p to 1080p high-definition standard and improving the brightness and colors. The transition is also improved and the frame rate per second is increased to 24/30 fps 60/72 fps. The output audio jack 3-pole allows you to use two pairs of headphones, ideal for watching movies or listening to music with a loved one, especially in quiet places like a library. The touch-pad multitouch support up to 8 commands, allowing you to scroll, rotate or zoom while browsing the Internet or multimedia files. The touchpad accepts orders with 3 fingers and allows you to switch between and navigate through your active windows and launch the folder "My Computer" with a single command. The N71Vn delivers power without limits for multi-tasking and the simultaneous use of many applications. Its design has been specially designed for a more enjoyable by offering a wider viewing angle and more ergonomic.

The Lenovo ThinkPad W500 can be equipped with Intel processors up to T9600 clocked at 2.8 GHz and 6MB L2-Cache. So, apart from the Core 2 Extreme, the most powerful processors from Intel are arranged. Since these processors are quickly up the total price of the unit, it is important to look at the value price of each. As a workstation designed for CAD and 3D applications pro, the Lenovo ThinkPad W500 comes with a certified CAD graphics card from ATI. The FireGL V5700 is actually a Mobility Radeon HD3650 with optimized drivers, whose performances are designed for professional applications using OpenGL. In Futuremark 3D Mark 2006, the W500 with the ATI FireGL V5700 has the same performance as the Lenovo Thinkpad T500, equipped with an HD3650 from ATI. In OpenGL shading tests, the W500 reaches 5049 points, or 10% more than the Lenovo Thinkpad T500 with the HD3650. A performance gain of 10% compared to the T9400 P8600 becomes evident in the T500.