Thread: Suggest Motherboard for i5 1156

Suggest Motherboard for i5 1156

I have the following specification and I just want to know which will be the best motherboard that will be able to fulfill my needs. I have decided on all the features that I will have for my PC but the only thing that is troubling me at the moment is the Motherboard. Can you all please let me know which Motherboard will actually help me with the specification that I have mentioned below?
    • i5 760
    • Corsair HX650
    • MSI Cyclone GTX 460(1 GB)
    • CM 430 Elite
    • Corsair 2 GB x 2 RAM
    • Seagate 500 GB HDD

Also if you can suggest me some improvements in the specification I will be happy with that too. In addition to that it will be really nice if you can help me choose the best Monitor as well. I have thought of having the Viewsonic VA712 and please let me know if I am right in specifying all the things above.

Re: Suggest Motherboard for i5 1156

I think that regarding the Motherboard my other colleagues will help you out with it but in rough if you want you can have the Motherboard from the Intel’s Desk well I know only them and they are the only as far as I know, who can deal with the i5. Regarding the Monitor I would say that you should not go with the Viewsonic, I think that it is not its cup of tea. With the specifications that you have just shown above I am sure that it will be not able to deal with the specifications. I would suggest you to have the Monitor from the Samsung or the LG. Well I am sure that they are the better one from the Viewsonic. In addition to all the things that you have specified please let me know if at all you are interested in playing the GAMES? Please let me know about that and I will let you know about one more point about the Monitor.

In complete agreement with what ROHIT has suggested above. Well if you will ask me I will also go with the Samsung on top of the LG well the reason is that I am using it for the past 1.5 years and it has not yet came up with any issues, not even a single pixel like issues. I love to play a game lot and hence I think that you can understand what will happen to the Monitor because of the EXCESSIVE gaming. In case of the Motherboards I think that you should make your choice from the series of the Gigabyte. Yes it is the company that we can trust a lot and I have seen that they are one of the best Companies in case of the Motherbard. Please let me know about your budget and then I will help you with the selection regarding the same.

I have the Asus Motherboard with me and that is functioning well and it is really serving me well. I would like you to go with that. The point is that here we can suggest you numerous motherboards and I think that it will confuse you a lot and it will not help you that significantly so I think that you are the only one that can go with the choice. Read the manuals of the very motherboards and see which fits best with the requirements of yours. I have this ASUS P7P55D-E Pro Intel P55 LGA 1156 Motherboard and I think that it is best at the moment that can serves you with the performance as well as the reliability that you are looking for. Please make a smart move and before making that please let me know about that.

Returning after a long time and I am back with a Bang I think. I have the perfect solution that can help you with the situation of yours and I mean that. I have with me some of the links to the threads that have the similar topic as of yours and will help you to move in the better directions. Just have a look at them and I am sure that you will be able to find some useful note from there. Here is the link: Suggest Latest Intel Motherboard and Cpu and Intel i7 1156 VS i7 1366 VS i5 1156. Hope that you will find the threads upto your business.

I totally agree with what ROHIT had mentioned d in his first post and I think that can really make the difference to the scenario. I am of the same opinion that you will have to have the Intel Motherboard for this situation. Here are the MODELS and the PRICE LIST of the same below:
    • Intel DH57JG which will be around Rs 7600/-
    • Intel DH55TC : uATX, i3,i5,i7,Pentium which will cost you Rs 4,800/-
    • Intel DH55TC : ATX, i3,i5,i7,Pentium somewhat around Rs 5,200/-
    • Intel DP55WG : ATX , Core i5-700, i7-800 the price for this is Rs 8,500/
    • Intel DP55WB : MicroATX , Core i5-700, i7-800 which ahs the price tag of Rs 6,500/-

So I think that I have given a much detail regarding the Motherboard with which you can have for you.