Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Asus Maximus Extreme and Q9550

Motherboard Processor & RAM

Old 09-11-2010

Asus Maximus Extreme and Q9550

I am looking to build a new computer which contains Asus Maximus Extreme motherboard with the Intel Core 2 Quad processor. This motherboard and processor were suggested by my friend. I want to know something more about this motherboard and processor. Someone please help me to solve my problem.

Old 09-11-2010

Re: Asus Maximus Extreme and Q9550

The Asus Maximus 3 Formula ROG (Republic of Gamers) motherboard is without a doubt one of those legendary boards. Gifted with style and grace and pretty enough to soften the heart of the hardest core overclocker the board is a sheer joy to run and overclock. Despite the ability to deliver great performance for the casual end user and self overclock the i7 870 to 3.52GHz with just a mouse click, the Maximus 3 has more than enough features for the enthusiast hard core overclocker. We would warn you though once you've gone Maximus 3 other boards might seem muted by its beauty and performance.
Old 09-11-2010

The processor is equipped with hafnium-based circuitry, new models with Intel Core 2 Quad display outstanding performance and are extremely energy efficient. Encoding, rendering, editing, editing, or streaming, make the most of opportunities for your professional multimedia software using a PC with Intel Core 2 Quad. With four processing cores, 12 MB of L2 cache (L2) and a main bus clocked at 1333 MHz is a powerhouse, not electric or nuclear, but that installs in your computer for recreation and multitasking.
Old 09-11-2010

With 16+3 phase power for the CPU and load balancing across the ferrite chokes the Maximus 3 will provide plenty of stable power for overclocking and keep the power regulation components nice and cool in the process. Asus has really gone above and beyond with the Maximus 3 and unlike a lot of vendors who toss in a bunch of mostly useless software utilities that clutter up your drive and never get used; Asus is spot on with the software they included with the Maximus 3.
Old 10-11-2010

The Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 processor is collecting four cores,''which means it contains four microprocessors. This one is etched in 45 nanos, which allows to consumption and less heat less important, therefore ideal for overclocking. These are four cores at 2.83 Ghz, bus speed (roughly the speed of communication between the material) of 1333 MHz, and features 12 MB cache (the cache is volatile and small but it is faster and closer to the hardware, so it is very important).
Old 10-11-2010

The Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 processor is collecting four cores,''which means it contains four microprocessors. This one is etched in 45 nanos, which allows to consumption and less heat less important, therefore ideal for overclocking. These are four cores at 2.83 Ghz, bus speed (roughly the speed of communication between the material) of 1333 MHz, and features 12 MB cache (the cache is volatile and small but it is faster and closer to the hardware, so it is very important).
Old 12-11-2010

Not only is the software spot on but Asus has been going a direction we really like and incorporating a lot of the features into the hardware itself. With large and easy to reach on board power on and reset buttons that scream turn me on and start gaming the Maximus 3 ROG board just makes you ache to get it installed and fired up. Then you start noticing things like the Go Button and SPD SATA connectors and you find yourself staring at the board an hour later mesmerized by the functionality and beauty of the board.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Tags: , , , ,