Thread: Hypertransport Sync Flood Error still occurs

Hypertransport Sync Flood Error still occurs

Previous month I build up my computer with new hardware. While playing the graphic intensive games on my system it sometimes suddenly get restart automatically. Also it totally gets hang while playing the games. After when it get started it displays out me the error message saying "hyper transport sync flood error". Most of the people say that Asus is famous for this kind of error. Someone said me to update the BIOS. I did it and it works well for some days. After two days I got the same error message. It simply irritates me. Please help me. Shall I have the new motherboard?

Re: Hypertransport Sync Flood Error still occurs

This error may also occur due to over clocking. Try to do some change in the over clocking. I also usually get the same kind of error while operating the games. Just ease up the FSB (Front Side Bus) a bit. That what I tried everything has been fine since I did. FSB over clocking help to gain the speed in the processor or FSB speed. Try it, this will help you too.

Try to rub the edges of the ram. I don’t have any idea about what is the voltages for RAM does you have set. What your RAM manufacturer says, at which voltage it should be set. If you have over clocked then it automatically turn off all the power saving options. Hyper Transport Technology usually helps you to reduce the number of buses in system. This helps you to reduce system to enable faster processor. Micro processors use system memory more effectively in high end multiprocessor systems. Once voltages are set well, they needed to be work well.

Update the latest version of BIOS regularly and also edit the BIOS. I do have the same problem. I tried all the ways that would have possible for me. I update BIOS, also installed the latest drivers, also disable cool n quiet. Still the problem occurs for me. I also tried AMD hot fix of unsigned drivers. Still the problem occurred for me. The thing that worked for me was I edit the BIOS. Also changed the PCI clock latency from 64 to 128. Now it’s stable for me. Games are working well with no such unwanted errors. hope this will surely work for you.

Set your timing and many others in BIOS. Most of the utilities and tools are there to make the RAM stable, there are also the CPU and NB voltages. if you have set the stock timings and speed then also it will still create the problem. I also had it , I just fiddled the voltages and it then work good. The thing I tried is I downloaded an application called OCCT. After it I ran that on OCCT test on the top most priority. If it crashes then go straight away in the BIOS, add bit to the NB voltage. Go on increase higher voltage on the CPU and NB unless you run OCCT for more than four hours. Keep in mind OCCT should have to set to higher priority and also make use of large FFT’s. HOPE it will help