Thread: MSI Vs. ASUS

MSI Vs. ASUS

Hi i have decided to upgrade my system and i have the processor of Phenom II X6 1090Tand the RAM which i am currently using is 8Gb DDR3 2000 RAM, And the 2x Radeon5770 graphics cards so depending in this i want the best motherboard that will suit for my system. I have two choices the MSI and the ASUS so please tell me which one is the best and i have to with which motherboard. Also let me know their specifications in detail that will enable me to know more about them.

Re: MSI Vs. ASUS

I think the Big Bang-XPower motherboard by the MSI will help you to get rid of this confusion. It is one of the best motherboard that will help you to satisfy all your needs. The thing is that it all the latest features and also has the ability to support high profile video cards. It comes in the extreme gamer package, that is if you love to play the games on yours system than it is one of the best board. It has the highest graphics support which will give you the finest of video clarity and also the better video resolution while playing games. I hope that this motherboard will satisfy all your needs and will also help you to overcome your system requirements.

Here are some of the specifications of the MSI motherboard that will help you to choose the best-
    • It has the Military Class Component
    • It also provides you the Hi-c Cap on PWM
    • It has the tendency to Super Ferrite Choke on PWM
    • Has the Quantum WaveAudio Processing
    • also it has the THX TruStudio PRO
    • It has the EAX ADVANCED HD
    • OC Genie: Auto OC to boost performance in 1 sec
    • It also supports the latesteUSB 3.0 & SATA 6Gb/s

If you will ask me than i will suggest you to go with the Asus Mini ITX Motherboard . It has all the latest features that will satisfy all the requirements of yours and also will give you the best functionality.It is Compatible with Windows 7 and works fine with it.It is being made to supports AMD AM3 Phenom II/ Athlon II processors. It has the dual channel DDR3. It also provides you the 3X USB power release. No compatibility issues are associated with it. It assigns the AMD SB850 that provides the 6 native SATA3 storage. It also saves lot of energy.

Here are some of the specifications of the Asus Mini ITX Motherboard -
    • Socket-1366
    • CPU Support-I7
    • Chipset-X58+ICH10R
    • DDR3 Memory-800/1066/1333/1600/1800/2133
    • Memory Channe- Triple
    • DIMM Slots -Six
    • Maximum Memory-24GB
    • PCI-Ex16-Six
    • PCI-E Gen 2.0-Gen2 (2x16, 2x8, 2x4)
    • PCI-Ex1-One
    • SATAIII-Two
    • SATAII-Six
    • USB 3.0 ports-Two
    • eSATA-Two
    • Form Factor-ATX

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you are in a tangle to choose the best one. I think the Asus motherboards are far more better than the other in this case it is definitely better than the MSi that you have kept as the second option. I just want to say here is that it will satify all your needs and also will be compatible on to your system. The thing here is that there are rarely such motherboards present which are easily compatible with any system. I hope that you will choose the best one in the business that is the Asus Mini ITX Motherboard in your case. I am sure that it will suit your requirement and will help you to solve your issue.

I am using the MSI motherboard and it is serving me the best. I am sure that it will help you also with your system. The thing in your case is that you need the best video clarity as you need to play games and also highest video resolution's while watching the videos, and it will definitely provide you the same. What you have to do in this case is that just try and use any old MSI motherboard and watch out for it performance i am confidant that it will be fantastic. And if you are satisfied with it than only go for it. I hope that the MSI motherboard will overcome all your requirements and will provide you the finest performance than the Asus motherboards.