Thread: Is the Asus Crosshair IV Formula BIOS 1005 update available

Is the Asus Crosshair IV Formula BIOS 1005 update available

I am using the Asus Crosshair IV Formula motherboard and i want to update the bios. I am having the Bios 1500 and want update as soon as possible. As i am using the beta version so is it possible for me to update its Bios. If yes then please let me know how i can do it. And if not then please tell me till when it will be available. Please help me in getting the update and also the method to update the Bios.

Re: Is the Asus Crosshair IV Formula BIOS 1005 update available

Now a days the latest motherboard has the inbuilt option of the updates that will update the bios whenever you want. But what you have to do is just connect the internet and select the update option. The thing here is that you have to just select that update option and if your system is in network then it will automatically will take the updates and will update the bios of your system.

Yes the updates are available of the Bios 1005. What you have to do here is just download the updates than burn the same on the disk or onto the floppy drive. And then again insert that same disk on the system and update the bios. I hope that this will help you to update the bios of the system. The thing here is that after updating you have to once restart your system that will help you to wok with the updated Bios.

I have updated the the bios as said by you and now i have started getting another problem. The thing here is that i have updated the bios and since then i am not able to see the previous settings of mine. I have lost all my settings and when i tried to change the current settings it is not allowing me to do so. Actually when i changed the settings it showed me that the settings are changed but when i looked in to it later on then i did not found the same settings. Please help me to get rid of this problem.

I am also facing the similar problem and unable to find the update for the same motherboard bios. The thing here is that i have tried to update the bios internally that is my motherboard has the functionality of automatic update. I tried to do the same bu some how unable to do it and that is the reason why i am not able to update my bios. Please help me update the bios and also which will help me to change the settings of mine. Also let me know the exact procedure of downloading an original update and also how to install it. I am sure that updating the bios will make my system to work more smoother without any complications.