Thread: GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD7 vs GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5?

GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD7 vs GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5?

I have decided to upgrade my system and also decided to change the motherboard of mine. when i consulted with some of the officials and at the end i was confused between the GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD7 vs GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5. These two gigabyte motherboard are best at their own places but i want to select one of it. So please help me to select the best of them. Also let me know the details of each board and give me the maximum information that will help me to choose one of it. Also give me the specifications of each.

Re: GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD7 vs GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5?

The GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD7 motherboard is far more advanced then the other vine mentioned by you. It is being designed in such a way that it gives the high speed platform and also the performance is stable. It has the fastest data transfer rate it also has the onboard acceleration technologies. It has already installed a USB 3.0 installed in it. The USB 3.0m provides the fastest USB transmission rate. And allows the user to take its advantage of speed up to 5GBps. It also has the Native 6 ports that provides the high speed data transfer. I assure that it will satisfy all your needs and also will let you to enjoy all the other facilities available wit it. I hope that you will go with this one.

As mentioned by you that you need to know the specifications of this motherboard that will allow you to study it well so here are the specifications of the GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD7:
    • It almost support for all Socket AM3 CPUs
    • There are Up to 4 x PCIe x16 slots
    • And also 8 PCIe x1 slots (PCIe 2.0),
    • It also has almost 4 x PCI slots;
    • There are 14 x USB 2.0 ports which are based on two EHCI host controllers;
    • It also has the Gigabit Ethernet MAC controller;
    • It has the High Definition Audio of 7.1-channel;
    • 1 PATA port for 2 PATA/133 devices;
    • Support for legacy peripherals

If you will ask me the i think you have go with the GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5. The thing here is that it has all the best features that the motherboard requires though it is not advanced than the version 7 but still performance withe it is the best.Thhis motherboard has the unique On/OFF charge support that helps to charge the ipad, iphone and many other smart phones. It supports the Amd 6 core CPU which is far more advanced. It also provides the SATA 6 GBps speed which is fastest in the current scenario. I hope that it will help you to satify all your needs and also will support your system.

As asked you here are some of the features of the GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5
    • It has the On/Off Charge Support
    • It also supports the AMD 6-Core CPU
    • And also it has the next generation of 45nm AMD AM3 CPU
    • It offers you the SATA 6 Gbps Support
    • Provide you the USB 3.0 Support
    • 3x USB Power Boost
    • Auto Unlock Support
    • 3-way ATI CrossFireX support
    • Dual Channel DDR3 2000+ MHz
    • GIGABYTE innovative technology- Easy Energy Saver
    • Smart Dual LAN
    • eSATA/USB combo
    Last edited by Russell; 08-11-2010 at 11:53 AM.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that the UD5 will be the best choice for you under this circumstances. It also has the piping that you will undergo with the UD7. It also provides almost same features that the UD 7 has. I am sure that it will definitely solve your problems and also will match the system requirements of yours.I am also using the same motherboard from years and it is serving me the best. and performance wise it is not bad at all. It will give you the facilities that the UD offers. So what you have to do here is just go with the UD 5 and i am sure that it will help you to solve your problems.

First of all thank you for considering my issue and also for spending your vital time for giving the solution. The thing here is that i was also thinking about the UD 5 motherboard but was not really sure about it. But now i am sure that it will the UD5 will help me to solve all my problems and also will satisfy all my requirements regarding with motherboard