Thread: MSI Vs. ASUS Vs. GIGABYTE vs. xfx

MSI Vs. ASUS Vs. GIGABYTE vs. xfx

Which of these motherboard will be best for a build with a Phenom II X6?
    MSI:MSI 870A-G54,790FX-GD70
    ASUS:M4A785TD-V,M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3
    GIGABYTE:GA-870A-UD3
    I am tired of my 6600gt setup and I am planning to run oblivion at maximum. I do not which company should I use? I heard that xfx has a lot of technical trouble. Any suggestion would be appreciated. thank you in advance.My specs are 8Gb DDR3 2000 RAM, and 2x Radeon 5770 graphics cards.

Re: MSI Vs. ASUS Vs. GIGABYTE vs. xfx

I am using XFX 7800GTX's (SLI) from last couple of months and do not have any issue with it. EVGA has been encourage by an correlate of mine as being the most excellent in the market if you're going nVidia, although ASUS is at a standstill a company I would go after if money isn't an problem. With the intention of the gent who submitted buying 7900GT's has a point, they for the most part to be expected will beat 7800GTX's at the equal or perhaps lower prices, might want to hold out a little longer

If I was at your place I will buy GA-890FXA-UD5 because GA-890FXA-UD5 has the following features.
    •It is Compatible with Windows 7 to bring the most excellent function skill
    •It also Supports AMD AM3 Phenom II/ Athlon II processors
    •It Supports latest generation of AMD Phenom II X6 processors
    •Dual Channel DDR3 for outstanding system performance
    •4 PCI-E by means of ATI CrossFireX support for critical graphics performance
    •3X USB power release for better compatibility
    •AMD SB850 provide 6 native SATA3 storage interfaces Smart DualLAN
    •Supports Dolby Home Theater audio
    •Design with Energy Saver technology

Moreover all of these boards are best.
    I am using a MSI 790FX-GD70 at the instant and its rock solid, the similar can be thought for every one of the boards you’re looking at. I am confident you could float all the way through a few sites and read all reviews and attractive much build up your own mind.If you desire to overclock on the MSI mobo then it’s extremely easy. Just go into bios / Cell Menu. It is not extremely hard to navigate.

The single troubles I've increasingly had on MSI boards is killing the BIOS - as well as I mean killing to the point of having to install a new BIOS chip. I haven't use a MSI board in more than 2 years for the reason of that however they may have eliminated several of those troubles. At the moment maintain in mind that the BIOS killing were MY fault, however most of further boards would at smallest amount improve. Do not have any trouble with ASUS boards except you give the cost in favor of quality and reliability. Recently I've been 100% Gigabyte for boards and have been extremely content by means of that choice. By means of all that being said, all three boards you chosen elsewhere are solid performers and I don't believe you'd go mistaken with whichever of the three. If I were expenditure my personal currency I'd pay money for the Gigabyte board.