Thread: Overclocking AMD Phenom II By Using Dry Ice

Overclocking AMD Phenom II By Using Dry Ice

I have just brought a new system and wanted to increase the system speed through the overclocking of the system. I am using the AMD Phenom II and wanted to increase the system speed by the Dry Ice effect. I have overclocked the system at -15.5 degree Celsius by using the dry ice.Please send me your reviews and views and also tell me the proper technique through which I can carry various other overclocking processes.

Re: Overclocking AMD Phenom II By Using Dry Ice

Whatever you have done is the perfect and I must say on the best overclocking I have ever seen. I have tried out with the processors other then AMD and was not at all successful in doing this. Try out the same technique with the Intel extreme Core and Intel Core I7, because I have the same for both. But the technique used by me with the Dry Ice was different. Please suggest me with the System specification and also the required technique for it.

For performing the perfect step for the overclocking the following specifications is required for your system:
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T
    Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5
    Mushkin Ridge-back DDR3 4GB
    Duniek Aluminium Dry Ice Pot
    All the above specifications should be perfectly brought and then should be placed accordingly.

Hey it worked out well but still I tried it out with AMD only and not with any thing else so I am not sure that it will work well for the Intel processors to. Still can you tell why AMD, and what is so special to use AMD processors as the day I have brought my computers I have used only the Intel processors and not anything else, but the speed and performance is not so good so I am switching to the AMD build multi-processor.

AMD processors are built for HD movies and various other HD prints. AMD Phenom II is the built that has been developed for the High definition entertainment, gaming, creativity of various projects and other processes. The AMD process has got a good responsiveness for the type of work that you are going to perform. And also the visual effects are the best that cannot be seen in any of the recent built processors.

Also if the above replies did not help you out then you can also go to various other retailers and get the type of the system processor that you want. Also specify the retailer that you want a processor that will support the overclocking and also the durability of the AMD processors with regards to the overclocking. You can also get the specification manual of the AMD processors and also the specific AMD Phenom II details. The specification may not contain the overclocking portability but will give you a overview of the power and the system specification in which it will work well.