Thread: HP Pavilion Slimline s5200 desktop PC motherboard not working

HP Pavilion Slimline s5200 desktop PC motherboard not working

I have a HP Pavilion Slimline s5200 desktop PC. I have a problem with my HP Pavilion Slimline s5200 desktop PC motherboard. Whenever i try to start my computer there is a motherboard problem. There is a noise i heard from my Hp desktop. I think my HP Pavilion Slimline s5200 desktop PC mother died because of some power problem? What i have to do to solve this problem?

Re: HP Pavilion Slimline s5200 desktop PC motherboard not working

If you have hardware problem with your HP Pavilion Slimline s5200 desktop PC then you have to check it. You have a problem with your motherboard and there is a noise you heard from it so first check your motherboard on another system. If same problem is take place on that another system then definitely there is a problem in your motherboard. So repair your mother and then check it. I think after that it work properly.

First you check all your connection properly. If there is a problem in your connection then also you get this type of problem. So remove all connection and check the connection. If you found any problem with your connection then remove the connection and make a proper connection. After that make all connection and switch on your computer. Now you check your problem is solve or not. If still problem is not solve then call a hardware person. He will help you to solve your problem.

You have hardware problem with your HP Pavilion Slimline s5200 desktop PC. There is a 3 year limited (3 years part, 3 year on-site) warranty. So first check for warranty. If there is a warranty for your HP Pavilion Slimline s5200 desktop PC then you will free service for your hardware problem. Contact with HP customer service center and explain them your problem. If there is any hardware issue with your Hp desktop then you will get replacement in a warranty.