Thread: Lian launches New Li PC-9F

Lian launches New Li PC-9F

The computer that I have being using is of high configuration and I have been using the Lian Li since when I have started using the computer. The Lian case is one of the best cases that I have ever used. Now I have heard that the Lian Li is launching a newer version of the case called the Li PC-9F. Please tell me the suggestions on this case and also how good is this case in use.

Re: Lian launches New Li PC-9F

The new launch of the Lian Li PC-9F is one of the best cases that has been ever made and the performance is better which has got a better essence. The Lian Li is launching an aluminum chassis which has been launched first ever in the Lian Li branch. The Lian Li is always known for its durability and quality standards and has been made with better craftsmen. The PC-9F has been introduced for the gaming purpose and all those who are interested in hardcore gaming can go for the PC-9F option of Lian LI.

Lian Li is having high standards which is required for the Quality that is used for newer graphic views. This Graphic views are used for better performance when you are playing a game. he edges that are found to be sharp has been removed and the external and the internal surfaces have hair-line brush anodized aluminum that is keeping up the classical style of Lian Li. The newer inner layout is having the motherboard on top of the power supply unit which will provide the easier access to the motherboard.

And also the Lian Li having the feature of the air cooling that is used for the cooling of the Case from directly outside and directly to the inner surface of the case. The power supply unit in the bottom is also cooled which is an additional feature that you will surely love in the Lian Li. The cooling helps the core temperature of the case and also extends the lifespan of the PSU i.e the power supply unit.

The other feature is that the the PC-9F has been built with the best of the graphic cards and also having the combination's of the thermal dynamics. The internal installations of the hardware can be done by using simple tools and also they are adjustable to optimize your hardware software. Also the Lian Li is having the feature of easy and simple hardware installation. The front panel is joined by the specialized plastic kit and which will provide a interface between the metal parts from touching each other. And also the noise made by the HDD vibration and the fan is comparatively low then the other models of Lian Li.