Thread: Phenom II 965 BE x4 or Phenom II 1055T x6 Which one is better ?

Phenom II 965 BE x4 or Phenom II 1055T x6 Which one is better ?

I recently want to build a new system with the most advanced components in it so that I can play games in an effective scenario. All the components are purchase except the processor for the system; I am looking for the phenom II 965 BE x4 or the Phenom II 1055T x6 from the AMD brand. I initially preferred the x4 due to its fast speed but then recently read good reviews about the x6 series from the AMD. So I just wanted to know that which processor will be best for me as I want to play high end games in the system; any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated to resolve the issue.

Re: Phenom II 965 BE x4 or Phenom II 1055T x6 Which one is better ?

Both the processor from the AMD are very advanced one and the performance of both is very good but before the solution I just want to know that what is your system configuration for which you are try to build the system. As you have mentioned that you want to use the system for the gaming purpose so tell me which video card you are using for these purpose. This information will help me to understand the problem and I will be able to provide the solution.

I am using the Nvidia GeForce 8800 graphic card in the system that I am trying to build, it has a Asrock AM2 and the RAM memory of 8 GB that I purchased from the Kingston with that I have a 5oo GB hard drive for the system. So, please provide any advice on which graphic card should I purchased for the computer. Is the x4 series is good or x6 is better; any recommendation will help to resolve the problem.

If you are a game lover and want to play high end games then you can go for the AMD phenom II 965 BE x4 processor. This processor is very good for the high end games and the performance in the games such as the Mafia II and WoW is above the expectation so it is very well developed for this purpose. The speed of the processor is very good and beside the games it is also very good for a normal computer user who is using these features of the processor. So, in my advice you should go for the AMD phenom II 965 BE x4 processor for the gaming system that you are building.

The Phenom II 1055T x6 processor is very good for the multi tasking and if you do not want your system for the gaming then you can go for the Phenom II 1055T x6 processor which will be well suited in your system that you are trying to build. The x6 series is more advanced then the x4 series processor from the AMD in a number of the ways. If you are a game lover then you can go for the x4 series which is specially devoted to the gaming purpose but if your need is different than these and you want to use the faster computer on the internet then you can go for the Phenom II 1055T x6 processor, you can also contact the AMD for further help and support.