Thread: Intel Core i7 CPU gets Overclock on ASUS P7P55D-E deluxe motherboard.

Intel Core i7 CPU gets Overclock on ASUS P7P55D-E deluxe motherboard.

I am suffering from such a great problem that so much about processor and about motherboard. I have an old computer that has Intel E4800 @3.6GHz and has a Gigabyte GA-EP43-DS3L motherboard it was about 2 or 3 years ago but it works fine. But now days I have Intel i7 875K, motherboard Asus P7P55D-E Deluxe, RAM 2GB and have an ATI graphic card, this all smoothly work on Microsoft Windows 7 operating system. But recently this system is not working properly it get overclocked when I doing anything in high resolution. My aim is to achieve that CPU speed at 4GHz and memory to 2000MHz when I do this some error occur which not allow me to process system. So if you have any idea about this you can share with me.

Re: Intel Core i7 CPU gets Overclock on ASUS P7P55D-E deluxe motherboard.

You can’t do this because this Intel Core i7 CPU has Base processor frequency @2.93GHz and you are trying to increase its limit that is way over it capacity. This processor has a Turbo Boost technology by which you can dynamically increase the processor frequency to 3.60GHz only when application want more performance. So here your problem is solve, don’t try to increase frequency it may give some damaged to your motherboard or to processor.

You can boost your system simply by increasing processor frequency. You can normally increase your CPU frequency upto 3.60 MHz. You can simply increase your RAM size means about 6GB to 8GB which automatically increase your system speed and you can save your time. Asus P7P55D-E Deluxe motherboard has internal bus frequency @100 MHz from which we can increases it to the 200MHz. You can replace your RAM to high size memory like 4 to 8 GB RAM which automatically improve your system performance. Try this solution will help you out from this mess.

As per my idea don’t do this kind of operation because this may corrupt your system or may damage some hardware. Your Intel Core i7 875k processor has a great feature that it has 8 threads which provide processing capacity for multitasking means it can do more work in less time. It has 8MB cached memory which gives you faster access to your data which improve your system performance. If you want to improve your system performance just improves your memory. After trying this you will not face any problem about your system.

This kind of problem may arise if your processor is not loading while you are turn up the system. This is happen every time if you have increased your processor frequency to high frequency. Don’t try to do this because this might get your system into some serious condition. Your processor is quite enough to improve your system performance. Your motherboard also supports 2 channels of DDR3 memory with 2 DIMMs per channels. You can increase your processor frequency upto 3.60MHz.