Thread: Water-cooling is not working with the GTX 460

Water-cooling is not working with the GTX 460

I have HP computer which is running under the environment of the GTX 460. But during the upgrade of the processor from the 7950gt, I got a problem; that the CPU and the GPU are getting under cooled. After this I immediately remove the 7950GT from the water block of the machine graphic slot. I am having a Zalman VF900s on my 4850X2, this one is placed in the PCI slot of the machine. But there is another problem, which is by the Zalman VF900s the bottom slot is getting very hot. What to do now to overcome from the problem that I mentioned in the above. Any suggestion on this will helpful for me…

Re: Water-cooling is not working with the GTX 460

I would like to suggest you that if you are using the high speed fans, then go for the slower of the fan speed in the processor. I recommend you to use the XSPC RAD, this will forgetting the slower fan speed in the processor in the, and this one is comes in a very cheapest price. And make sure that the processor that you using is giving you the right cooling facility during the task in the processor.

If you are using this one for the gaming purpose then the that might be crash the game, which is running under the processor. You can get the experience of the difference of the water cooling for the hard ware will you will use to play the game. Then I think this will overcome by a experiment which is by run the PC for 20 minutes at 3.6ghz, without any cooling facility give the hit with the maximum of the 55cc. by that the radiators were really warm, and then the mobo will appear in the cloud of heat. So as per my opinion the water cooling is not a good process for the cooling of the processor or the machine other part which is use for the gaming and for the internet purpose mostly.

If you going to set up the PC then I think that this will better if you run it during while the monitor is turned off. Because that time you will allow to use the flash and other cooling services in the processor if there is any need. For that you just come out all the air from the inside of the processor. Planned for the loop of the process for that you have to need the SCSI-board, a graphics card and a sound card in order to leakage the heat. You will got out all of the air from the loop that you will use for the processor. While you are using the water cooling make sure that the water is flowing in its desired rate.