Thread: Do you think Asus P7P55D-E Deluxe is enough for Intel Core i7 4Ghz?

Do you think Asus P7P55D-E Deluxe is enough for Intel Core i7 4Ghz?

I am a crazy computer freak and love to install new software's and upgrade my system after a period of a time. I have started my work on building a new computer for me and the work is almost finished, but I got a major doubt and I am in double minds whether my P7P55D-E Deluxe is enough for my Core i7 4 Ghz. I also wanted it to make my computer in such a way that it will save the power 24/7 and also have the power saving options with them when my computer is idle. Please give me a answer whether whatever I am trying is going to work or not or give me an alternate solution for it.

Re: Do you think Asus P7P55D-E Deluxe is enough for Intel Core i7 4Ghz?

There is one solution where you can keep the power saving option and then after that you got to keep the turbo boost enabled and then you can just do the tweak in the turbo setting options. Many people try the option of overclocking that id varying from chip to chip, but most of them are able to reach the 4 GHz with the 875k. There is one option in the Asus that has a turbo unlocker for the BIOS that will allow you to do this function in the P7P55D. And then set it to up-clock to 4 GHz when one of the core is running and download it in Cascade.

The above steps cannot be noticed in the multi-threaded applications but you can feel the difference in the single-threaded application which seems to be lightning fast. And the Asus P7P55D should be fine with overclocking and stability. If your trying to run this processor then you got to have power a little bit more. Because the processing depends upon the power it is being given for the application to run.

And also try to check the power supply that is being consumed by the computer, because it may tell whether the two devices are compatible or not. And definitely the Asus P7P55D-E should provide you with the better performance. And if all the other configurations are not working for you then you can sell the GT 240 and stick with the 480. This will prove best for you also as you don't have to look at it one you install the above given components.

If you are not getting the Asus application perfect you can also try the UD4 with Crossfire/SLI which is an alternative for the Asus P7P55D. This alternative is a better option as it can be used for any of the systems and a better solution to use instead of Asus. You get the following devices in the retailer shop also you can contact the person representing the company and he will surely help you with multiple options and the alternative for the Asus.