Thread: 1366 intel heatsink for 1156 socket CPU

1366 intel heatsink for 1156 socket CPU

I am having a DELL computer with the windows Vista operating system, and now I tried to build a new configuration with the socket 1156. I have the Gigabyte GA-P55m-UD2 Mobo along with this the WD Caviar Blue 640 GB Sata II HDD and the Patriot Dual-Channel DDR3 1600 RAM, the power supply is Antec Earth-Watts 430w. I worry for the CPU that I am using for the creation of new system. I don’t plan for the Intel OEM cooler. Also not plan for the over-clocking in the CPU. The problem is that, since the 875k with the facility of the heat sink and fan in the CPU. Is the OEM is designed for the 1366 series of the processors with the heat sink and the fan? Any suggestion on this will be appreciated…

Re: 1366 intel heatsink for 1156 socket CPU

Generally the Intel processors are accomplished with the Core i7 socket 1366 processor. This integrate the memory control of the processor, and this happens in the directly in the CPU for the reduction of the substantially and the complexity of the motherboard. In the Core i7 processor the major part of the architecture are changes with the processor. But some of the socket like the LGA775 Intel Core 2 Duo processor will proceed with that. The core i7 is a pin-less hip, for that it will not require the heat sink or the fan in the CPU. If you are using the core i7 processor then by removing the vulnerable and delicate interface pin which is placed in the bottom of the CPU, will might be helpful to increase the pin densities, which is used according to the CPU usage in any machine.

All the motherboards of the Intel are having the CPU socket, in a very small pin, remember that by touching the pin or the do something accidentally will damage the exposed socket of the CPU. The Intel processors itself having no pin in its body, as they having some of the critical contacts for the socket of the motherboard. With these help of the contacts the core i7 can be connect in the motherboard. So it can work with the Core i7 socket 1366 as well as the socket 1156. As per my opinion these chips are less fragile. So these are not damaged easily by touching the pins of that. The array of the processor in the connector which is used to connect with the processor, which will attached with the socket, the socket 1366 is featured with the metal finishing, it is also works with the dual locking purpose of the motherboard which is installed for the harm in the pin of the motherboard.

I am using the processor and this one very good with the performance of the processor; it comes with the 1366 land package of the processor. Along with that the thermal solution of the Intel system technology along with the Thermal interface, this interface is attached with the heatsink under the processor. If you are facing any problem regarding the installation of the package then you can follow the instruction which is provide with the Core i7 processor, which will help you for the making of the new system. During the installation make sure that you are making the proper setting for the installation of the package. so it means that the Core i7 processor is support the 1366-land Flip-Chip Land Grid processor. There is another thing which is comes along with that is the integrated heat spreader (HIS), which is works as the instead of the heat sink or the fan in the processor. So you no need to attach any separate fan in the machine that you are creating.

There is a cooling fan named as the APX-140 RT CPU cooling, which is for the cooling of the processor. I having some of the information about the cooling facility and I think this will help you for the creation of the net system. This one is works for the 1156 socket CPU. It featured as the low profile of the CPU cooler with the design of the down draft style. It supports some other sockets like the 775, 1366 and 1156 also with the AMD sockets. The design will flow to cool the CPU such as for the MOSFET and for the North Bridge chipset, in that which will produce some desired reduction of the temperature inside of the computer case.

The 1156 is support the APX-140 RT CPU cooling technique, which is for the cooling of the CPU, this could be useful for the computer that you creating. In the cooling machine the cooling facility is making in very silent with the features of the machine. It designed as the 120-140mm fan. I am using this and it giving me the perfect solution with the cooling facility in my CPU. There are the Six nickel-plated heat-pipes, which is used for the reducing the oxidation effect. This will give the better performance for long use by balancing the task of the CPU. It produces the perfect rate of heat transfer, by the base of the cooper along with the soldering technology.