Thread: Bulldozer FP Processor: How to increase the performance?

Bulldozer FP Processor: How to increase the performance?

I am having a HP computer with the Windows Vista operating system compatibly. Along with the AMD Bulldozer FP processor, it speed is fine with the working performance. It gives me nice working environment. As per my knowledge the Bulldozer FP is having the 8 such units which can combine to form 4 256 bit in once operation. As well as the Sandy Bridge is having the FP units for the AVX capable and for that all of them having the 256 bit wide in its operation. But I found a problem while making the operation of the 128 bit SSE instructions, there is only half of the register is used for this operation in my computer. Though the Bulldozer having the 8 units, then why it happens? What is cause of the slower response? Is it for the AVX instructions regarding the SB unit? I am having no such idea or the information regarding the processor, so any one here able to suggest me to how underestimate the capabilities of the Bulldozer FP processor? Any other suggestion will helpful for me…

Re: Bulldozer FP Processor: How to increase the performance?

As per my knowledge the AMD Bulldozer FP processor, there is a chip code which is named as Zambezi. Which is featured as the x86 processing engines. There is a organized feature in the every operating system which is named as the "module", which is basically hidden in the operating system, it works with the processor for the make performance of the processor. These are also known as the core of the operating system, this is shares the floating point unit with two of the 128-bit FMAC units and also with the two of the 128-bit integer SIMD units, and a L2 cache. So these are used for the making performance of the processor. Bulldozer is designed for the higher memory with the level parallelism of the processor, it also having the Advanced Dual-Channel Memory Sub-System which is also known as the IMC (Integrated Memory Controller).

The Bulldozer processor is having the 256bit SIMD instructions with the two instruction of the smaller part of the processor. While you doing any operation in your computer the Bulldozer processor takes the 128bit instructions, this takes as the directly from the CPU usage. It means that it trough out takes the 128bit instructions as the SB. It takes the 256bit instruction once during the process of the task, which is the half of the process instruction in the processor. You should take a single task at a time for the single process execution. This will take the less process time for the execution of the process.

I think the performance of the processor is depends on the task computing to whom you are using. If it response in the slightly in the higher or lower according to the operation that you tried to make then this will then you have to make some of the dramatic performance of the processor. This will might be useful for the improvement of the processor. I recommend you with for getting the better performance use the 8 core architecture with the 16 core processor, it will slightly high the performance of the processor. During that you will noticed the performance of the processor with the dramatic manner that you made earlier. It will increase the 50% of the performance.

I am using the Western Xeon EP car engine, it having the 6 cores with the, each of the cores are giving me nice performance of any task in the computer. This gives almost the twice of the performance regarding the AMD Bulldozer FP processor. By this processor I am able to run multiple programs or the task at a single time. The Westmere Xeon EP will simply embed with the 32nm CPU, it provides the pure refinement and intelligent performance for the task of the process that I start for the execution. It occupies only the 248 mm2 instruction of the process. It basically compatible with the large 12-core CPU. It supports upto the 346mm2 of the processor. I have no such idea regarding the processor that you mentioned in your post, so I share some of the information of the processor that I am using, which is for the competition with the processor that you are using.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever