Thread: Replace graphic card Radeon X1650Pro and Intel X58 chipset motherboard?

Replace graphic card Radeon X1650Pro and Intel X58 chipset motherboard?

I am in the process of selling my computer so I want some information about new computer specification. My main focus is on my motherboard. I have Intel X58 Chip-set motherboard, 2GB of RAM, AMD Athlon processor @2.8 GHz, 500 GB hard disk, Sam sung DVD writer, and graphic card of Radeon X1650Pro. My friend’s saying that just replace your computer with latest computer which fit in your budget. So tell me guys which good configuration will help me? Any suggestion very much appreciated.

Re: Replace graphic card Radeon X1650Pro and Intel X58 chipset motherboard?

You can change your computer as per your requirement. You can purchase processor with AMD Phenom 9850 @2.5GHz, NVIDIA 7950 motherboard, 2 GB RAM, QUAD-core desktop processor, hard disk 500GB. For this configuration you must refer Ge-force GTX 260 graphic card. This gives more performance on above mother board. This newest card has 24 more stream processor than original GTX 260. So you can refer this configuration which exactly comes in your budget.

You want new computer but not have any idea. As per requirement I have best configuration for you. You can buy INTEL p4 3.0 GHz, 4GB RAM is perfect for you, 500 GB hard disk, Gigabyte GA965PDS3 motherboard; this is the configuration which exactly match to your budget. This motherboard is familiar with core 2 duo processor and it made somewhat similar like new INTEL P965 chipset. The most important thing about this motherboard is that… your old graphic card will work on this configuration. So don’t worry after trying this configuration you will enjoy.

You have to replace your computer with new specific computer. But your main focus is on the motherboard. You can choose latest ASUS P5LD2-VM motherboard. You know why if you don’t change your graphic card it will support by this motherboard. You can change your processor to any Intel processor. Bcoz this processor is best suitable to this kind of motherboard. This card has maximum bus speed around 1066 MHz, try this configuration will help you out.

Some small change in the hardware can make you little happy. If your any of the hardware is not compatible with other one it might not responding as per need. So you can add 2 x 2 GB Ram, 500GB hard disk, you can refer INTEL core 2 duo processor @2.8 GHz which is enough for you. For all this hardware Gigabyte GA-X58S-UD3R mother board is suitable and has low price which match to your budget. This motherboard has an ability to support latest SIX care processor and has FOUR PCI express slots and can support Crossfire X. Try this configuration will help you out from this mess.