Thread: Totally Black screen and no mice/keyboard reaction.

Totally Black screen and no mice/keyboard reaction.

This Problem occurred arbitrarily when I started my PC. All the case Led’s as well as fans turned on. But there is no indication from the monitor and my Keyboard and mouse led’s do not turn on. When I un plug the mouse and the keyboard the Led’s spark for a second and then go off. I thought that the mother board was faulty. I purchased a new motherboard and installed it but still having the same issue.

Re: Totally Black screen and no mice/keyboard reaction.

I also faced this problem some days before .See if all the cables and wires are connected properly especially the monitor cable. I think it might be an issue of a mother board. Check with the mother board that it suits the configuration of the computer. If you have changed the mother board and still it is not working then please check with the video card.

I may suggest you to check the connection between different parts of the computer. Go through the mother board as well as the video card and see if they are all right. Again if the same problem occurs then I guess it might be an issue of the RAM also. So please remove the RAM from the slot and put it again or if it is quite older replace it. Hope so this may work.

I may suggest you to check the drivers installed for the key board and mouse. Drivers may sometimes cause a problem. So if the drivers for the mouse and keyboard are not installed properly uninstall all the drivers and install the updated drivers and see if it is working properly. I think this may solve your problem and make your PC work as it was before.