Thread: Intel D845GVSR BIOS Recovery

Intel D845GVSR BIOS Recovery

I have just got a new Intel D845GVSR and I have upgraded the BIOS using the particular software but the problem is that after the up-gradation my computer is not rebooting properly and I don't know what the main issue is with the Intel processor. But that is causing me a lot of problems because with out the recovery I am unable to take the backup of the files whichever I have done earlier. Please help me with this problem and give the desired replies if any one is having one. I am desperately waiting for the reply if any one is having the solution with them.
    Last edited by dinkster; 28-10-2010 at 07:44 PM.

Re: Intel D845GVSR BIOS Recovery

The BIOS recovery can be done by going to the select Maintenance on screen and that is present in the menu bar and then the setup of the password is being cleared that will be helpful for the Recovery. The BIOS setup can be used for the view and changing the setting for the computer, which can be used for the recovery of the Intel BIOS D845GVSR.

The link can be used for getting the information that will give you a clear view of the recovery. The operating system boot can be used for the recovery that always help for the BIOS and the Intel support features are also their that has got many back-up options for the recovery purpose. This should definitely solve the problem and the recovery can take some time, depending upon the computer configuration.
    Last edited by MattyBoy; 28-10-2010 at 08:26 PM.

You have other option of upgrading the BIOS version available and that can help you to recover the Intel D845GVSR, the following steps can followed for upgrading the BIOS version in your Intel processor:
    1. When your booting your computer enter the BIOS setup by pressing the F2 button.
    2. And then go and check the main menu.
    3. When you get the third segment of the BIOS version then it is the current version of the BIOS version.
    4. Then at the end press escape the character to exit the BIOS setup.

This will help you to setup the new version of BIOS and help you to recover the Intel D845GVSR.