Thread: Intel D510MO problem with Ethernet NIC

Nuronex Guest

Intel D510MO problem with Ethernet NIC

I am using Intel D510MO motherboard in my desktop which is been installed with Windows 7. the problem is with the Ethernet NIC that is the Onboard LAN disappears. I do not know what could have been causing this. It is not accessible even I perform a restart. As BIOS won't be able to detect the same. What could have been causing the issue I have no idea related to the thing. Hope to get a better solution and make it work as needed. Please help.

Re: Intel D510MO problem with Ethernet NIC

Check out by making the upgradation of your Bios to the latest version. This may help you out well for the thing. Get the latest update for BIOS and make it install to the system as required. You may then be able to process well for the aspect as needed. It will be better for you. So do make the changes and process out as required. You can look out for the process and necessary requirements for the upgradation well under this link. Just click on it and process as required. It will be better.

I would suggest you a better solution for making the aspect to be processed and work as needed or required. All you need to do is to first check out the Network connections and this can be done well by clicking on the start menu and then click on the control panel. Then you need to click on Network and Internet and then Clicking on Network and Sharing Center. then click on Manage network Connection. Make it enable by clicking on enable to the network adapter and if you are asked for Administrator password for Access type password or confirm the same. This may help.

You have to look out well for the latest driver for the Ethernet NIC adapter. As it is been downloaded you have to make it install to the system. This will be better and you may then function out well which will be better and helpful for you. So get the new driver form the developer and then install it well to the system. When the new driver is been installed perform a restart to the system and then check out by enabling the adapter. I hope or suppose that it will not be disabled. So check out and make it function as required. This will be better for you.

There is a possibility with the driver that is the WLAN driver. It may have got corrupt and hence in order to get worked you need to get a fresh copy pf the same and make it install to the system. As this is been done you may be able to perform well for the change which will surely let you to get sort of the thing and make it process as required. This will be better and helpful for you. Check on the developer site and make it function that is remove the driver from the site from the control panel option. As this is been performed you may then install the fresh copy of the application. Do work well which will surely let the implementation that is needed. So check out for the same and work it well.

Another way to make the changes to be functioned well is by login to the normal admin account and make it install under the same. It will be better for you and make the things to be processed as required. Get access to the admin account and now get the application to be installed as required. This will be better for you. The accessibility will make the changes to be processed. Hope this will help you out and the ethernet nic will function/