Thread: Intel DX58SO boot problem

Intel DX58SO boot problem

I ma using a desktop machine which is been installed with Windows Vista. I have recently perform a restore from a good full cloned disk (bootable) with Acronis TIH 11. I was planning to upgrade my system to Windows 7 and thinking to perform another full clone and performed the normal steps which I performed before. But while doing it I got 3 scsi drives instead of 1 scsi and 1 raid mirror. Then I exit TIH and rebooted to Windows Vista and got a black screen and said it cannot be booted as it is associated with the "File \ Boot \ BCD" and reveals a status of 0xc000000e. Also before performing the same I liked to watch TV and movie content via Boxee. Please help me out to get sort of the issue which will be better and I can hence process well with the task. Hope to get the desired solution for the same which will lead for a better change.

Re: Intel DX58SO boot problem

Probably the issue seems to be with the TV tuner installation. As the drivers for the same is not appropriate and you are not able to perform the task as required. In order to function or process out well for the change it will be better and essential that you look out for the TV tuner installation as you were using BOXEE. Do look out for the same and then process well which will be better. This will be essential and can hence process out for the required ailments to get fulfilled. You can contact Intel for the support as well. This may help.

There is a certain procedure which you need to take well for making it function. All you need to do is to Set BIOS to default or make the CMOS battery to be removed now perform restore. I hope as this implementation is been done you can perform well or make the things to get work for you. This will be better and helpful. So make it function as required. You may be able to process out the changes as required. This is the best through which you can make it work. So try to set the installation of the drivers well under safe mode. You may be able to work well then.

Flash your BIOS and install the new updated pack for the same. I hope you may then be able to perform with the thing as required. It will be better and helpful for you and can hence function out with the changes which will be better. Other than that it is essential and necessary that you make the flashing of BIOS properly and should not perform any drastic step which may result in damage to the board. So follow out the proper steps and make the installation. Also other than the thing you have to check out for the updated drivers for Rapid Storage Technology. Click on the link and get it installed well.

Contact Intel for help. If you are trying to flash the board and match up well with the system it will be better that you service the same with Intel instead. I hope you may then be able to get the changes to be processed. I hope this will be better for you and hence you may be able to function out as required. So take the board to Intel support and service it well. This will be better and hence you may not get any issue henceforth.