Thread: Compatibility for Windows 7 on Intel D865GVHZ motherboard

Compatibility for Windows 7 on Intel D865GVHZ motherboard

I have a desktop system and it is been used up with Intel D865GVHZ motherboard. The thing I want to know is about the compatibility for Windows 7. I want to install Windows 7 on my system and the problem is that I do not know whether my system is compatible for the same. Please help me out so that I can make the changes to be processed and get it worked. My system configuration is 1 Gb ram and 250 Gb Hdd with Pentium 4 processor. Hope to get the solution well. I want to use the operating system to my system. Please guide.

Re: Compatibility for Windows 7 on Intel D865GVHZ motherboard

The motherboard is appropriate and you can install Windows 7 operating to the system well. In order to function well with the same check out by loading the same. The motherboard is compatible with the application and you may not get any problem. Other than that the processing power of the system also depends on the changes or thing which will help. So do perform for the aspect which is required. So make the things to be functioned or processed as needed. It will be helpful for you.

As your system has 1 Gb of Ram which meets the minimum requirements of the same but the problem is that you may not be able to function well or smoothly with the system. In order to process and function well with the operating system that you want to install it will be necessary that you upgrade your RAM memory as well. Minimum of 2 GB of RAM will be required which will help you out for making the system to function as required. The processing for the memory will be higher and it can take a bulk of load well without affecting the performance for the system. So do check and make it work well as necessary. Check out. I hope this will then let you to get to a better conclusion by then.

To run Windows 7 on a system it should be very clear that the system should be upgraded to the best and should possess the power which will let the thing to get processed or work. I would be give you the system minimum requirement that will be better and helpful. Do check out for the same as given below:

• Processing Power : Core 2 Duo (2 Ghz)
    • System Memory : 2 GB
    • Graphics : Dedicated graphics card, 128 or 256 MB memory WDDM 1.1 (Windows 7) drivers, DirectX 9 and 10 capable
    • Hard Disk Space : 25 Gb free space required
    • Drivers : All latest drivers for peripherals

The above is the recommended requirements which if fulfills the system may then work accordingly for you. This will be better and helpful. Check out.

The system that you have is actually very much Ok. You can install the operating system and it will work as well. The only problem is that it wont give the optimum output or the execution for the programs will be slow. You have to upgrade your system as the processing power is not sufficient for faster accessibility. I would suggest you to make the changes get worked or functioned as needed. It will be better. So look out.