Thread: Switch On error on INTEL DG43GT

Switch On error on INTEL DG43GT

Hi, i have a computer with Intel Desktop Board DG43GT with Intel Core2 Quad processor. But now I have a problem with my computer. When everytime I try to switch on my power supply my computer start to boots up without any display on a screen and automatically it shut down. What i have to do to solve my problem? Please help me to solve this problem.

re: Switch On error on INTEL DG43GT

I think there is a problem in your computer power supply. So first check your power supply for your computer is proper or not. Check your all connection are proper or not. If there is a problem in a connection then make a proper connection. When your computer start to boots up then press the power button and check it start or not. Sometime if there is a problem in your DG43GT board then you have to check for it. If your boot properly and start after pressing power button of your computer then you have a problem in your DG43GT board.

re: Switch On error on INTEL DG43GT

I think you have to open your computer and then you check your inside setting of your computer. You have to check the following some important things that will help you to solve your computer problem. First remove CMOS battery which you can see on your DG43GT board. After that reassemble your computer as it it and then start your computer and then check it boot properly or not. If it start properly then replace your CMOS battery and use new CMOS battery.

Re: Switch On error on INTEL DG43GT

You have Intel Desktop Board DG43GT with Intel Core2 Quad processor in your computer. I think there is a problem in your Desktop Board DG43GT. If some function doesn't support properly to your computer then same type of problem take place in a system. You check compatibility of your system compare with Desktop Board DG43GT. If your Desktop Board DG43GT have a problem then check it and repair it.

Re: Switch On error on INTEL DG43GT

There is a problem in your computer hardware. check your INTEL DG43GT motherboard and all other hardware with is connected with it. Check your motherboard with another computer machine if same problem or error you get then you have to repair it. If there is a miner problem with your Intel mother board then repair it otherwise you have to change your motherboard.