Thread: No Audio Chipset in Intel D945GCCR

No Audio Chipset in Intel D945GCCR

I am using the dell laptop from a long time and recently formatted the laptop and rebooted the system. After the installation there is no Audio present in the laptop then, then I tried with the Intel audio driver CD/DVD that i had got with the purchase of the system and done the installation of the audio drivers and then too the Realtek High Definition audio driver does not provide the solution to the problem. So, what is the problem and why I am not able to get the sound any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated to resolve the problem.

Re: No Audio Device in Intel D945GCCR

To resolve the problem that you have mentioned above the system requirements are different from different operating system and other components so first tell me which operating system you are using and what is the error that you get when try to play the sound in the Laptop. Has you located the Audio Driver that you installed in the Add or Remove List in the Control Panel, if yes then remove it from there and then try to reinstall the same audio Driver there. After the installation restart the laptop and then try to play the sound there.

Currently I am using the Windows 7 (64 bits) operating system and I tried the installation of the audio driver using the Intel D945GCCR in the dell laptop. I also tried to remove the Realtek Audio Driver from the Add or remove list in the control Panel but failed and it provided me with the error message that windows does not allow you to remove the application from the system. Sometimes it gives the error as the Windows has received a problem and needs to close the application and the music application does not provide the sound there. So, any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated to overcome the problem.

When installing Realtek audio drivers the installation may not succeed with moreover of the following fault messages such as Device entity not at hand, restart the system and run setup once more and the organization does not hold up the driver you are attempting to fit, to resolve the problem follow the given steps;

• First check that any previous versions of the real Realtek Audio Driver is present in the Add or remove list if yes then remove it from the system and then restart it again to do the installation.

• After that download the most recent audio driver for your laptop chip set from Download Center of the Intel.

• Then Double-click the filename to take out the documents.

• Then you need to go to the folder where the files have been extracted and look around to the \\HDAQFE\\xpsp2\\us\\ file or the \\MSHDQFE\\Win2K_XP\\us\\ file.

• Finally you need Double-click the folder kb888111xpsp2.exe to fix the High Definition Audio Driver Package.

• Restart Windows.

• Then you have to install the audio driver to complete the process there.

If the solution provided above does not work then you have to follow the below steps to resolve these issue;
    • First you need to disable audio in BIOS prior to the installing Windows:
    • Then you need to Install Windows.
    • Install the most recent Service Pack for your description of Windows.
    • Install the Intel Chip set Software Installation Utility that is the INF Utility provided by the Intel Corporation.
    • Install all of rest of the most recent drivers for your board, EXCEPT the audio driver.
    • After that you have to Re-enable audio in BIOS.
    • Restart the laptop and stop any “new hardware found” post or messages.
    • Install the most recent audio driver.
    • Restart the laptop and the process will be complete and you will the solution.

The speakers may be associated to the incorrect jacks. Make sure you attach all speakers to the right jacks. If you connect them to line-in or microphone jacks, they would not work. Refer to the certification that came with your speaker structure for connection particulars. The balance surroundings may be wrong. If you hear audio from the left speakers only or the right speakers merely, ensure the balance. Balance control wants to be centered with the Windows Speaker icon or a third-party sound mixer. A number of 4.1 speaker structures are planned to connect to computer gaming audio cards. If you connect to a normal computer sound card (or on board audio) as a substitute, emerge for an input switch and create certain it is set to ‘stereo’. Ask for the documentation for your 4.1 speaker system for additional details.

If the given issue is not resolved with all of the above solution then there may be a problem in the operating system that you are using as there might be some files that support the sounds are either corrupted or missing. So, to resolve this problem you need to reinstall the Windows 7 operating system in the dell laptop and after that install the latest driver for the operating system which you can download from the Intel download center from the Intel Website, if then too there is a problem then you can contact the Intel Customer care for further support and help on the Audio problem.