Thread: Reboot loop issue of GA-X58A-UD3R

Reboot loop issue of GA-X58A-UD3R

I just got my new GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard and the working of this mother board was awesome, but after some days the computer is having the issue of restarting continuously after some interval of time, I don't know what the issue is but the restarting is making my work hectic and I cannot perform my work properly please suggest me a solution and tell me what kind of problem my motherboard is facing through.

Re: Reboot loop issue of GA-X58A-UD3R

The best solution for solving the reboot problem is by clearing the CMOS , which can be done by removing the batteries and unplugging the PSU, after that you have to perform the action of pressing and holding the case power switch for a minutes or two. Then after the process is done put the battery back into the device plug it in and see whether the same problems prevails or not.

If the above solution doesn't work for this problem then you can see to it that whether the 24 pin and the 8 pin power cable are connected to the board correctly. The problem of the connection can be a issue if they are not connected properly. Check all the cables to board should be connected correctly and look if any of the wires are left without connection. Connectionless protocol leads to the rebooting or total close of the system.

If the issue is not for the CMOS then the only option left is the issue of the PSU. The compatibility of the PSU is not good enough for the board, or there may be a shorting of wire problem. You might have also bend away the CPU Socket pins, which might have caused for alternate way of the current in the motherboard causing it to restart again and again.

The problem can also be caused if you have changed the memory configuration. This causes a load in the motherboard due to regular change in the memory management configuration. The build of the motherboard can also be changed and the brand new motherboard build can sole the problem of rebooting. Larger PSU can also solve the problems of rebbot issues which is tend to be 600w, but you require a larger PSU for the GA-X58A-UD3R one.