Thread: Best 8GB RAM Deal for MBP Yet

Best 8GB RAM Deal for MBP Yet

I using the MacBook Pro from last 7 months with a very good configuration and having the 4GB of ram. Now recently I heard that 8GB ram available for the MacBook Pro. I just wanted to know that this 8 GB will support to my machine or not and is it will better for my laptop to get the 8GB ram. If you are having suggestions on this, then please reply me. Any suggestion will appreciate, thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Tamkinath; 21-10-2010 at 12:41 PM.

Re: Best 8GB RAM Deal for MBP Yet

Yes, you are right 8GB ram is available for the your MacBook Pro, I think If you want to upgrade your 4GB to 8GB then it will be the good choice for you and also your laptop can support to this. After increasing the ram memory it helps you to the increase application response and start up time, I recommend you to get the new 8 GB ram for your laptop. I hope this information may help you.

I have installed the 8GB ram to my machine and I am very satisfied with it. My main reason for going with 8GB ram is heavy video I play heavy videos on my laptop and also I work on the virtual machine. Because of that I got 8GB ram to my machine. If you are really need to install the upgraded ram then you can go with it. If you are having other queries, then reply back.

I have gone through your question and I think to upgrade ram from 4gb o 8gb could be the overkill of your laptop. If your laptop is giving you good performance at the start ups, and quick response to your applications then I thing unnecessarily you don’t have to upgrade your ram to 8GB. As I said when you install any hardware it should be supported by your machine and I think that 8GB will be overload to your machine.