Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

LAN Drivers for Geforce 6100PM-M2

Motherboard Processor & RAM

Old 16-10-2010

LAN Drivers for Geforce 6100PM-M2

In my computer system I want a LAN driver which must be suitable for my geforce 6100 PM - M2 ECS. The trouble is that I am unable to access the network connection with my computer system. Do anyone of you have the same problem related to me please suggest me the solution if you have. Thank you in advance.

Old 16-10-2010

Re: LAN Drivers for Geforce 6100PM-M2

I understand that you want to install the LAN driver on your computer system but I am unaware of the operating system you are using on your computer system. Can you let me know that which operating system is installed on your computer system? Then I can easily give you the proper idea of this problem.
Old 16-10-2010

I am getting this problem from the last one week when I have done the clean installation on my computer system. I was using windows xp operating system on my computer system. I am really get irritating with the same problem of the driver do anyone of you have idea to solve this problem from my computer system.
Old 16-10-2010

You have to take the DVD/CD drive to install the LAN driver on your computer system. You can go for the installation of the same Geforce 6100PM-M2 driver from the driver by taking the optical driver. I think this will help you to solve the problem of the Geforce 6100PM-M2 Drivers what you are having on your computer system.
Old 24-11-2011

I had this problem with my V3.0 version of the GeForce6100PM-M2 board. The disc from TalkTalk supplied with the Huawei SmartAX MT882 modem revealed that there was no active ethernet adaptor on my computer and defaulted to the USB system during setup.
If it's possible to get the computer on to the internet using the USB connection to the modem the problem can be solved as follows: Access the ECS website and click on the downloads header. Enter 'ethernet drivers' into the ECS search engine and click on the magnifying glass logo. A list of NVIDIA driver packages each including an ethernet driver will appear for a range of mainboards. Download the correct driver package for your version of the mainboard into programme files - this will take about half an hour. Click on the folder to open it, and click on the system (eg XP) folder that will appear. A 'read me' file and a setup file will be present. Click on the setup file, when a list of the drivers that can be run will appear. Unless you're heavily into this stuff I strongly recommend deselecting all but the ethernet driver and just running this - you can always run any of the others later if you need them. The ethernet driver will now be operational so it should be possible to set up the modem using the ethernet connection from the computer. Delete any files used to establish the USB connectivity and start from scratch. Hope that helps.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Tags: , , , ,