Thread: Help - Need Temperature monitoring software for ASUS P5G41T-M LX

Help - Need Temperature monitoring software for ASUS P5G41T-M LX

I buy desktop pc in last month. I use it for playing video games and surfing internet sites. Configuration of this system is ASUS P5G41T-M LX mobo with Intel dual core processor. Now when I try to play any game on it for long time I realize it generate lot of heat. Hence I need any suitable Temperature monitoring software. Can anybody recommend such software?? Thanks for any help.

Re: Help - Need Temperature monitoring software for ASUS P5G41T-M LX

Real Temp is a software manufactured only for Intel based CPU. It runs on all Windows based system. It is compatible with single Core, dual Core and quad Core Intel processors. Download Real Temp program on your system and check its performance. I am sure that you get accurate measurement of your CPU & Motherboard temperature with its related information.

Quote Originally Posted by Himalayan View Post
    Real Temp is a software manufactured only for Intel based CPU. It runs on all Windows based system. It is compatible with single Core, dual Core and quad Core Intel processors. Download Real Temp program on your system and check its performance. I am sure that you get accurate measurement of your CPU & Motherboard temperature with its related information.
    I use this program on my Intel processor system and must say that this is well for getting the correct information about temperature of the CPU and mobo. You don’t need to install this program on your system. Just download it on system and run its setup file. You got respective result in simple tabular format. Realtemp 3.67 is the latest version of the program that will be compatible with all 32 bit and 63 bit windows based system including latest version of windows 7. Hence try this and check its valuable result for monitoring the temperature.

I will be also recommending to you for use the CoreTemp program if you are not able to find out this realtemp software. It is also helpful to get full information about temperature of the intel CPU and its related ASUS motherboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Munishi3 View Post
    I will be also recommending to you for use the CoreTemp program if you are not able to find out this realtemp software. It is also helpful to get full information about temperature of the intel CPU and its related ASUS motherboard.
    Core Temp is a compact, no fuss, small footprint, yet powerful program to monitor processor temperature. You can leave Core Temp running in the background and go about your business using the computer. In short it will not harmful to any other running process of the computing system. This is well for improving the performance of processor and getting correct information. Core Temp is a useful tool that will help monitor your PC's processor and motherboard temperature. Try this and check respective temperature result of your processor. This is well for you and it really helpful to you.

As per my experience, core temp not work with Intel CPU’s. By default, it runs only on the AMD processors. Hence if you use AMD processor on your system, I recommend use realtemp instead of using this incompatible CoreTemp. HWMonitor program is also good option for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    As per my experience, core temp not work with Intel CPU’s. By default, it runs only on the AMD processors. Hence if you use AMD processor on your system, I recommend use realtemp instead of using this incompatible CoreTemp. HWMonitor program is also good option for that.
    The HWMonitor's PC health monitoring engine is available for customized computer system. Hence most of the time, it doesn’t give any compatibility issue. CPUID HWMonitor Pro is our extended version of the hardware monitoring program HWMonitor. You can try this on your system. HWMonitor/HWInfo will give you much more info’s. Definitely you get the temperature information in detail manner. You need to simply download this program and run it on your system. It will be helpful to understand the current as well as past temperature of the processor and motherboard.

Keeping track of your system's temperature and operating conditions just makes good sense of using CMOS setting of the BIOS. This is the best way to get information about current running processor temperature instead of using such outside program. Sometimes, may be possible that it comes with the virus program. Hence if you really need such information, go to BIOS and locate CPU and motherboard temperature.

I use SpeedFan on my intel system. It is a program that monitors voltages, fan speeds and temperatures in computers with hardware monitor chips. With the help of this program I always get temperature and all other CPU FAN speed and other related information. This is also an alternative option for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiejohn View Post
    I use SpeedFan on my intel system. It is a program that monitors voltages, fan speeds and temperatures in computers with hardware monitor chips. With the help of this program I always get temperature and all other CPU FAN speed and other related information. This is also an alternative option for you.
    If you are facing any such temperature problem on your system, don’t try to use such temperature monitoring software and perform such task. I would be recommending inserting additional FAN inside CPU as well as changing CPU heat sink device. Regularly watching such temp of CPU is not good for system. You can directly avoid such heating conditions, instead of doing this task. Then try it and check its valuable result on your system.

Yes, this is right that instead of monitoring temperature or processor and motherboard, you can directly avoid such heating conditions on your system. This heat sink as well as additional FAN on CPU helps to keep the system as cool. Hence try this and check what happen onto it. for more information read our site reviews.