Thread: USB drivers no longer 2.0: windows 7 Asus rampage II extreme

USB drivers no longer 2.0: windows 7 Asus rampage II extreme

I have taken a new computer system for my personal use. I have installed of windows 7 operating system on it. I have the i7 950 processor on the ASUS Rampage II Extreme motherboard. I can’t able to understand why I am facing the low speed of USB on my computer system. What kind of problem I am facing do anyone have any idea please help me. Thank you.

Re: USB drivers no longer 2.0: windows 7 Asus rampage II extreme

You can go for the installation of the Asus rampage II extreme motherboard driver on your computer system. For installing the Asus rampage II extreme motherboard you can go for the official support of the Asus motherboard there you can easily able to download the driver of your motherboard ASUS motherboard.

As you have taken the new computer system the problem must happen in the BIOS. Go and check the setting and change the USB (Universal Serial Bus) ports to "Hi-Speed" rather than "Full-Speed" mode if it is not done properly. I think that this will help you out form the same problem of the USB from your computer system.

I think that there must be some problem in your Asus rampage II extreme motherboard, the problem may be in the USB port of the motherboard. You can go for the replacement of the same Asus rampage II extreme motherboard from where you have taken it for your personal purpose. I hope this will help you out.

I am having the exact similar difficulty. Really the understanding speed is fine. The write rate is supplementary than reduced. I have gone to clean installation of windows operating system my computer system. And after that I have not faced that kind of problem with my Asus rampage II extreme motherboard on my computer system.

I have gone to repair installation of my windows xp operating system my computer system. I have not gone thought that low speed with my USB port what I was facing at the earlier time with the same port. And now I am using the same Asus rampage II extreme motherboard on my computer system properly without any problem. I think you should go for it.