Thread: Intel DP55KG UEFI issues

Intel DP55KG UEFI issues

I have newly purchased an Intel DP55KG motherboard. The hardware was running fine now for one week with UEFI disable and the previous MBR HDD setup beneath the Windows 7 (64) operating system. I experienced an UEFI based installation on an empty HDD with a GPT disk present. Installing Windows 7 (64) wasn't a topic at all I could get the computer system up and currently executing etc. After a few minutes on the desktop my GFX card suddenly switches to black screen that I can only get rid off by rebooting my computer. I am not getting what is happening to my computer system please help me out from this trouble. Any help regarding the same topic may be respected. Thanks in Advance.

Re: Intel DP55KG UEFI issues

The problem of the Intel DP55KG UEFI occurs normally. But what exact problem you are facing with you Intel motherboard. Can you explain me in detail what problem you are facing with your computer system, such that I can make the proper decision for which step you should refer to for removing the same problem.

The problem occurs suddenly at the time of upgrading the motherboard with the new one. Sometimes I even obtain a blue screens in Windows at the present. I switched the hard disk again, disabled UEFI in the Bios setting then also I am getting the same problem. What should I go for do you have idea please suggest me.

I have a pair Intel DP55KG motherboards, one with an LSI 9260-8i for boot, and an additional with a 3ware 9650SE-4PML; though, I had make use of a 2TB and Raptor150s fresh on each board respectively which is directly linked but never had required for UEFI. I am using it without any problem on my motherboard.