Thread: Intel DP45SG motheboard problem

Intel DP45SG motheboard problem

I have a desktop machine and it is been working with Intel DP45SG motherboard. The problem is that I am not able to function well with the change that when I power on the system the system fan works at the maximum speed but the system do not bot. When I put off the switch and then put it on and then try to use the power button it works fine. I do not know what is the issue? Please help.

Re: Intel DP45SG motheboard problem

It seems that that the issue is with the power supply. So in order to perform well for the change it will be better that you do process out for the thing which will be essential. Replace the power supply and then make the implementation which will help you out and function for the thing as required. So replace the same and then process out for the thing which is applicable.

There is a possibility that the motherboard may have some issue and hence you are not able to perform well for the thing that is required. So in order to process or function well for the change it will be better that you do check for the board or test the same with other board. If the problem still persist then it could be the issue with the power supply.

The issue could well being with the memory timing that has been set. I hope you may get sort of the thing very well by checking out that is setting up the Bios to default setting and work well. As it is been done you can then function out well for the desired aspects. So do check out for the implementation and work well which is necessary.

There is a way through which you can work well that is by making the desired implementation to be processed by working and functioning for the change. This will surely help you out. Get the desired update and then process well which will be applicable for you and make the implementation as needed. Work well as required. I hope by flashing the bios and then setting up the new update after installation will help you out to get sort of the issue that us been faced.

The issue could well being with the RAM that you are using. Do check out by using another RAM and look for the output. Am sure you may then be able to perform well for the change that will be helpful and get the implementation to get sorted. As it is been done you can perform well and then function out for the associated aspect as required. Process as needed.

Look for the SMPS or the PSU of the system. I hope you may then be able to get processed with the change that is required. It is essential and necessary that make the desired change to get through by getting the SMPS to be replaced. I hope you may then be able to get sort of the change which will be better for you. So get it functioned for the aspect which is essential.