Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2010
Nuronex

Windows XP problem on Intel H55 Core i3

I have a desktop machine with the configuration of Intel H55 board and core i3 processor. The problem is that my system works very slow and I do not know what could be the reason for the same. I have installed Windows Xp. When I click on Start menu and it takes 30secs to make the menu to be open. It follows for all menus. Please help me out for a proper output.
Old 07-10-2010

Re: Windows XP problem on Intel H55 Core i3

The problem could be sorted out well for sorting the issue by making the implementation that is required. Check well which will be better. It is necessary that is required. I hope there may be some bug appended to the system or the application and this is the reason you are not able to function well which will be better for you. So get it processed as required. Make it process.
Old 07-10-2010

I would suggest you to make the system to be formatted that is make a clean install of the operating system. This will be better for you. You need to remove the same and then make installation of a fresh copy of the operating system. This will be better for you and make the implementation that is required. So do look out and process as required. This is necessary for you. Work well.
Old 07-10-2010

Make a system check that is scan the system well using a good antivirus tool. As it is been done you can perform well for the change which will be helpful and better for you. This will surely make the implementation that is required. So do perform well which is necessary. Check well as the threat may be causing the issue. I hope this will be better for you to get sort.
Old 08-10-2010

In order to process out well for the change it will be essential for you that you do check for the change which will be helpful for you that is required. I hope the motherboard needs to be flashed and get the latest update for the same to be installed. As it is been done you can perform well for the change and thing that is needed. Do look out and perform accordingly which will be better for you.
Old 09-10-2010

There is another way through which you will help out that is required. In order to get the implementation which will be helpful. try to make installation of Windows 7 and then look for the output. I hope this will really make the desired changes to get processed and make it work well which is needed. This will surely be helpful to you. Check out.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Tags: , , , ,