Thread: DX58SO boot problem

DX58SO boot problem

I recently finished assembling a PC with this motherboard. It has many problems but the symptom that makes me believe she has failed and the fact that if you try to upgrade the bios flash mode (press F8 during boot pc) this freezes ... Any Ideas? Other problems included the inability to complete the installation of win7 ultimate 64, win xp sp3 install but random snaps and skip the graphic to return after a few seconds. Often the PC has trouble starting \ restart to boot times. Help me to sort out my problem.

Re: DX58SO boot problem

The symptoms seem to be a problem due to RAM or even supply ... So first you will have to check the RAM. If possible, try to change the RAM for temporary purpose and then try to boot your system with another RAM. If the system gets booted properly, that means there is some fault in your RAM. And if the problem is persisting, do the same things with the power supply. By doing all this troubleshooting steps you will know where exactly the problem is residing.

I am having the similar issue, so I thought that posting here would be helpful. Question, for knowing this board. Is to bring 4 i7 and DDR3 slots, one slot is black, what if I put a ram there? It is ddr3 1066? burns? What happens is I put four ram, 2GB each, and the no part, with the cursor up, not even blinking and I can not enter the bios. I was told that they could burn the ram, if I put the four ram, you should only put three in the three blue slots, Waht if I put in the black..?? I think that someone hanging out there will help me soon.

Who told you that as you do not know much about it. I saw Intel page and this plate holds up to 16 gigs of ram. The ram should be up to 1.65v if I am wrong, unless you have that voltage on ddr3 ram can cause problems. Now the ram have latencies, in my case I have 4x2 Gigabyte 1066 (DDR2) and I have to adjust your latencies that are more relaxed and not stress out your computer, and it gives me no problems. I think that goes ram configuration yours to worry about burning or not the equipment.

I have the same plate, in your place would leave only three banks (blue), so well work in triple-channel, if you put in 4 slots, the memos would function dual channel mode, which lowered the performance of the memos. But I am still trying to troubleshoot it out. Anyways if I get some important points, I will definitely post over here.