Thread: DP45SG frequently freezes and sometimes reboots

DP45SG frequently freezes and sometimes reboots

I have a dp45 Xtreme SG plate for DDR3 memory, 4 GB of DDR3 RAM, DDR3 Nvidia video card 9600 with 1 TB hard disk and the processor is a Core Quack recently purchased, when I turn it sounds as if it cost it on and get a message that says: Intel (R) Boot Agent GE vl3.22 failure and then something like check the cables and the screen is gray. When I turn off the CPU and back on and just goes around and noise-free and as quiet as this board. Anyone can help let me know what is happening, and what is wrong part or assembly. Just in case my power supply is 750 Watts and is with Windows 7 (64-Bit) operating system.

Re: DP45SG frequently freezes and sometimes reboots

That message is generating because you can not find the operating system. Check the hard drive, disconnect and reconnect, and check that cables and connectors strong. Just connect the hard drive, optical drives off to test. Enter the bios to see if that disk is detected. These are some basic troubleshooting tasks that you have to do initially. Even then if the problem persist, then feel free to post you problem again with proper details.

Hi, I'm putting together my pc and I find I have no idea how to connect an ordinary DVD player like all the Intel motherboard DP45SG. The problem is that the board has no network socket to connect the cable "finite width and running from the DVD player! As you connect with that? I'm desperate, please someone give me a little help!!

This motherboard does not bring IDE connector, which is what you want. Only brings SATA hard drive. Of these brings 7 total. It is normal from now on, will not come more ide connectors, as there will be no more hard drives ide and ide roms. You should change the rom with one that is sata. It's what's going to be cheaper than buying a PCI-IDE adapter card.

Depending on the characteristics of the plate. This does not have the IDE connector. What you have to do is get a DVD player but "SATA." Look at the data cable from your hard drive is almost always red, especially on this board has 4 SATA connectors. So you plug one of them. If I am not mistaken there are IDE to SATA adapters maybe you can serve. But if you have the ability to change your DVD player and a SATA connector, the better. Good Luck.